“I died and went to bakery heaven.”
Review of Les Petits Choux

Les Petits Choux
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Noumea
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This place is a must visit - the busy stream of customers both local and tourist all appear to love the fare at this boulangerie.

Seats can be hard to get, but the delightful croissants, cakes, pastries and savouries are heavenly.

I got the large pistachio macaron and cheese croissant. The croissant was crispy and light. The cream and strawberries in the macaron were so fresh. It has pretty much ruined every Australian bakery for me (where I'm from).

A tantalising baked goods journey for your taste buds and foodie heaven.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This place has an abundance of gooey delicious scrumptious pastries. My eclair was so delicious and rich that my tastebuds were exploding. If you can’t handle sweet then stay clear, because this patisserie will literally blow your mind. Bought eclairs for morning tea on the way too work. Thank goodness I was only on a shirt business trip, otherwise my waistline would have been in trouble.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

The french style pasties and savouries were so tasty, we were in Noumea for a day on our cruise and we were so happy to find this patisserie

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for breaky & tested out a few things on the menu - so glad we did. The croc monsieur was tasty, the croissant was amazing, the eclairs - wow!! We shared 3 so we could try some different flavours - choc, coffee and hazelnut - the chocolate was my favourite - wow!! Amazing!!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Amazing selection of pastries and sweets, all reasonably priced. I recommend the 3 Chocolate Mouse. Bread is delicious too.