Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2022 via mobile

Very much enjoyed my stay. Was given nice big sunny room on top floor with big window I could slide open and was secure because I'm not a fan of air conditioning although the room had one. Got a wonderful breeze through the room. Huge closet ! Nice bathroom, fabulous shower !Very comfortable quite soft bed if you like soft beds its great. Cute little kitchen with full size fridge! Everything I needed. Everything was spotlessly clean and even though it says cleaning every 7 days my room was cleaned every day. The hotel staff are so friendly and do a wonderful job. Internet was great. Location is fantastic! Price is excellent.
My only complaint would be that some linens, only the pillowslips and towels need replacing as they are too old and worn. Other than that everything was great. Would stay again.
Note: there are stairs only no elevator. Top floor would not be suitable if you are not very able.
Note: I see reviews saying doors open easily. It's just the design. I always lock my door with the key. 100% secure. Everyone traveling should do that anyway.
Note: the noise is not from bars, the ones close by are closed down it seems. It's just some road noise, dog barking a little, people walking by.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2022

I have to say the location is good, next to the beach, bars, restaurants... But it´s so disappointing, bad internet connection, linen with bad smell, noisy and poorly isolated walls, dirty balcony with a dried dead bird included... And when I wanted to leave the place and move to another one, always talking with the stuff in a nice and educated way, they say no refund will be done for the rest of the stay I booked. I don´t blame the hotel stuff at all but the management should think things over on the way they treat the customers.

Date of stay: August 2022
MARINA BEACH, Propriétaire at Marina Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2022

Hello,
We are sorry but we do not have any memory of your visit, anyhow we do not receive your complaints so we are well surprised.
However, if you did come to our hotel, you should know that our establishment is cleaned daily by our cleaning team and regularly treated against pests by professionals.
The same applies to our bedding which is renewed daily by a professional laundry company.
Hygiene and cleanliness are our top priorities.
A dead bird may have already died and fallen off the roof before you arrived, we are in a country where wildlife is abundant and these animals like to rest on the roofs at the end of their lives, you will have reported it to us and we will of course have cleaned and removed the dead bird.
But this, as with your other problems, we have never heard of.
Internet you never complained to us, because you know that in Caledonia we don't have fibre optics everywhere and therefore you are limited in internet and that on 90% of the territory of Caledonia.
Your refund, all customers are informed that deposits are not refunded in case of cancellation or change of dates of stay.
All sums paid are considered as deposits, even if they represent the totality of the stay. Any stay started is due in full. Any extension of the stay must be paid 48 hours before the planned end of the stay.
We therefore do not understand and refute your comment in all and for all that it contains.

Reviewed 1 February 2020

We had a great studio room with large balcony. Kitchenette well equipped with kettle, 2 ring hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. Any additional items such as tea towels and washing up liquid are supplied from reception. Plenty of pots and pans to cook a good meal. All the staff are terrific. Housekeeping is twice per week which suited us. If you need extra bathroom items, just ask and the ladies are eager to provide these for you. Well maintained property, the staff continually perform maintenance checks and tasks for continual improvement for guests. The location is perfect. 5 minute walk to beach. Lemon bay is beautiful. The promenade walk takes you all the way around the headland to Anse Vata beach. 7 minute walk to Port Plaisance where you will find small shopping mall with Casino Supermarket, patisserie and across the road is a pharmacy. Bus stop at the end of the road - 2 minute walk, you can catch the No.3 to the main part of town for 300xpf.
Overall a fabulous place to stay and a great location. Highly recommended. We initially booked for 2 weeks, then extended our stay to 1 month.

Room tip: Ask for first floor room with a balcony.
Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank 141wendyp
Reviewed 27 November 2019

9.0

Located on a quiet back street only a short 2 minute stroll from the beach, each of the rooms is a small studio apartment, with cooking facilities and equipment. The rooms are tastefully furnished and the beds are large and comfortable. The upper floor rooms have balconies. Cannella, the receptionist, is friendly and helpful. A mini market with delicious prepared meals as good as the local restaurants but at 1/3 the price is steps away. A complete supermarket is an 8 minute walk.
TIP 1: Room number 28 is the prick of the lot, on a quiet back corner of the property with a large balcony.
TIP 2: To find the "secret" path to the beach, turn right out the front door, walk 50 meters and turn right, walk 2 minutes down path to beach.

If you book an airport transfer through the hotel, double check to make sure of the correct pick-up time as given by the transfer company.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 16 February 2019 via mobile

Had a trip planned to Noumea so as usual got onto booking.com to look.
Found a unique little hotel with so very good ratings.
Asked for private car to pick up and was met by a taxi.
Got to hotel, well I'll let pictures do the talking.
Second night 1.30 there was a first fight and door banging in hallway till 3.00am.
Talked to reception in morning ( only open 10.30am to 1.30 pm ) and was advised there is not much they can do for me but give me another room. I advised I wish to cancell but was advised that this as is not possible and they would keep my money. Bear in mind this is all booked through bookings .com( were they helpful , NO.
So stuck out week, very little sleep and learnt to bet on cockroaches crossing floor at night.
NEVER TRUST BOOKINGS.COM
And never stay in this hot.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank D9475OUmichaelo
MartineL2035, Gérant at Marina Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2019

Dear Michael O’halloran,

We well understood that you wrote this mark only because you asked to get your 5 nights for free at our hotel, and we refused it. To any hotel in the world you might go, it will never be free. We outclassed you to a F2, to make you happy, and we offered you the cleaning service every day during your stay. But obviously, even being outclassed, the standing of the Marina Beach hotel will never be the same as the Hilton, where you are used to frequent. And the price also is not the same.

Cordially,

Canelle
Marina Beach

Bonjour Mr O'halloran,

Nous avons bien compris que vous aviez mis cette mauvaise note car nous avons refusé de vous offrir la gratuité de votre séjour. Pourtant vous étiez très content de votre surclassement en F2 avec le ménage offert tous les jours. Quelle ingratitude !!! La demande de remboursement de votre séjour est irrecevable , et malhonnête.

Respectueusement