Lowest prices for your stay
US$147
Free cancellation until 18/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$110
Priceline
US$119
Hotels.comUS$113
TravelocityUS$110
Agoda.comUS$109
All reviews latin quarter one night convenient location new caledonia room was clean stayed here bed wifi english cafes
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2022

I loved staying here and was so glad I switched there, a month or so before arriving, from a hotel in Anse Vata to this hotel. It was wonderfully convenient to everywhere I wanted to visit, to great shops and wonderful cafes and restaurants.
The staff were lovely and cheerful, helping arrange taxis and airport transfers for me and generally helped make my stay a lovely one.
The room was clean, comfortable and - at the end of a long day out - peaceful. I had a lovely holiday and really enjoyed myself.
This will be the place I stay at again when I revisit New Caledonia - and I highly recommend it to others.

Date of stay: September 2022
1  Thank U4153ARjacquelinec
Gondwana Hotel, Ventes at Hotel Gondwana, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2022

Dear Madam,

What a pleasure to read you wonderful feedback. We are delight that you really enjoyed your stay at Gondwana Hotel.
It was a pleasure to welcome you and we will be glad to see you again when you will be back in Nouméa !

Reviewed 25 August 2022

I received a warm welcome before being given the key to my clean, contemporary room. The tropical breakfast, served with big smiles, certainly did not leave me hungry! Parking was secure with the same space allocated for the duration of stay. Easy walk to the waterfront. A couple of good restaurants within a block.

Date of stay: August 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gondwana Hotel, Ventes at Hotel Gondwana, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2022

Dear Madam, Sir,

We really thank you to taking time to leave us this wonderfull review :-)
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, our services and our welcoming.
Hope to receive you again soon
Delphine, sales manager

Reviewed 17 August 2022

The staff were excellent, they were incredibly helpful, friendly and welcoming, I can not speak highly enough! The hotel was clean and comfortable and offered a delicious breakfast. I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to stay in the area or near the marina.

Date of stay: August 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gondwana Hotel, Ventes at Hotel Gondwana, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2022

Dear Jessicapurbrick,

What an excellent review ! This is our best reward. Our team is dedicated to satisfying our customers and your comment proves that all our efforts are paying off.
We really thank you to sharing your impressions on Tripadvisor :-)
Please to welcome you again !

Reviewed 7 August 2022

From the get go the staff did everything they could to make us feel welcome, informed and ready for the experience of Noumea during wet and windy winters weather.
That said we had a day when we hired ebikes and rode out to Keundu beach and Canons de Nouville which was most enjoyable.

Date of stay: July 2022
Delphine D, Marketing at Hotel Gondwana, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2022

Dear Odyssey821133,

We really thank you for your review.
We are glad that you enjoyed our services and our friendly staff.
Indeed, the weather at the moment in New Caledonia is not the best and we are delighted you were able to enjoy a ride to Nouville with our electric bikes.
Please to welcome you again at Gondwana Hotel.

Reviewed 31 July 2022

Friendly staff, good English, good amenities and nice breakfast. Room was clean and tidy. Helpful team. Good location for the harbour and tours, close to connections to cultural centre and airports. Word.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Delphine D, Marketing at Hotel Gondwana, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2022

Dear Samcorb84,

All Gondwana team thank you for your very good review.
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and all our services.
Hope you had a nice stay in New Caledonia.
Please to welcome you again soon.