“Fine and Fresh food.”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 January 2018

We had a quick look at the menu and were already on board. Very friendly staff, very quick service and dishes are very fresh, home made and delicious, specially the Tuna, mashed potatoes.
It's nice setting offers both non-smoking and smoking area for customers as well as free wi-fi.

The location is pretty amazing, next to the lovely marina, we took the Lyvai Hop-On Hop-Off from the cruise ship terminal and discovered this little Gem at the Port Plaisance Shopping Mall.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled upon this little restaurant some 2.5 years ago on a holiday to Noumea. The food was amazing, and the staff friendly and helpful. We left full, fat and friendly!! So, when we returned in January 2017 with our son, Entree Terre et Mer was somewhere we wanted to get back to. We were not disappointed. The food was as expected....fabulous, and the staff..the same people who were even more friendly. It was the best meal we had on our holiday and I highly recommend anyone searching them out for a lovely, relaxed meal.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is part of the Port Plaisance shopping centre. It overlooks a car park & an attractive marina. They offer an inexpensive two course lunch for 2,150 Francs with a choice of 3 entrees & 3 mains. I went for the lunch special and selected a terrine entree & a fish brochette for main. The terrine came with cornichons & a garnish of shredded red & green cabbage. The fish brochette was accompanied by steamed rice & a green cream sauce. Both dishes were well presented & delicious. Crusty bread was complimentary & plentiful. My glass of Colombard white wine was good quality, delectable & was by far the best wine by the glass I have purchased in a restaurant in Noumea.
Whilst the food in this restaurant is not complex, nevertheless it is good quality and prepared with care. Service was attentive & very professional. The clientele was local & the restaurant is popular - for good reason. I intend to return this holiday.
Recommended!

1  Thank suzziej
Reviewed 13 December 2015

Situated at rear of Port Plaisance shopping complex within easy walking distance of Baie des Citrons. Authentic presentations of both seafood & meat dishes in the French manner. A good wine list to compliment the dinner menu. It is best to reserve a table for dinner, due to popularity & smokers are seated in an undercover area not in the main restaurant.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

I was over in Noumea on a family visit, I went to the restaurant for a business meeting. I have to say that it was a pleasant surprise.

From the moment I arrived to the moment i left, it was just easy. Easy in this situation can be very hard to find in Noumea.

We all ordered from the menu, and choices were vast, upon ordering the waiter was very helpful, he knew all about each of the dishes we order and could explain what was inside, how it was made, the choice of seasoning, and most importantly that we should be careful not to order too much as all servings are of a decent size. I can confirm that. I am good eater and I only had my desert out of pure desire!!

Will I go back there, most definitely!!!