Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
US$61
PricelineUS$78
Hotels.comUS$76
ZenHotels.comUS$146
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

This place has aircon units that barely cool the room. An uncomfortable bed you would not wish your worst enemy to sleep on. A couch that so hard to even sit on comfortably. And don’t even get me started on the cockroaches which the receptionist told me was because we were in the tropics. I saw zero out and about yet in my room around 5 in one night in my bathroom. I would definitely give this a miss or would not pay anything over $50 a night for it. Extremely dated and poorly maintained. Sockets in my room where lamps are not plugged in. Then the actual light in the room other than daylight dismal. How can you call yourself a hotel when you barely meet motel standards. It’s any wonder the rise of Air B&B when places like this are so below standard.

Date of stay: February 2020
GLPhotelsNoumea, Responsable relations clients at Nouvata, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your comments, which is sincerely appreciated.
We are sorry for your experience at our hotel.
The condition of our hotel being essential, I am very sorry that our property did not meet your expectations.
I would like to point out that we spend every year on the renovation of the hotel to maintain our standards. We assure you that your comments have been shared with management to improve our service.

We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations and we all look forward to welcoming you back to our complex in the near future.

Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

I was going to put an okay review on until this morning. I'll start with The good. The rooms are clean apart from the continuous micro ants everywhere that don't seem to be a problem.
Now the not so good, the air conditioning pours water onto the floor everytime it's turned on. The electricity for the room is standard put your key card in the slot but that means when you leave the fridge turns off and warms any food up while you're out. Great for food poisoning.
The safe was locked and unuseable from day 1. The maid broke off our toilet seat and just smiled and left it for me to fix. The on site restaurant serves overpriced school dinners - you may wish to eat elsewhere.
Now the scary. Early this morning the fire alarm went off. We are on the 7th floor so grabbed a pair of shorts and headed down the fire exit into the lobby. Most other guests chose to use the lift which is dumb but some followed us down the fire exit.
In the lobby a sole receptionist casually handed out pool towels oblivious to the alarm. As everyone stood around confused I approached the desk and asked what we were supposed to do. I was told to get in line behind the towel queue and wait my turn. Absolutely not, I pointed out there was a fire alarm going off and she looked at me blankly. The next towel guy got annoyed and told me to get in line. Absolutely not. I asked the receptionist what her procedure is in the event of a fire and she did not have a clue. Security came, but rather than direct anyone he just stood there and didn't have a clue.
Most guests had decided it was not a fire by this time and headed back for the lifts as a maintenance guy ran around with some urgency but no one gave an all clear. I was told to wait for the manager that would be in at 9am. I wonder if the fire will wait too!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Roy B
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Easy to find across the road from the beach - Ansa Vata Bay. Huge car park at the back of the hotel for cars. Quick check-in, although we got lost trying to find our room overlooking the bay. One of the workers noticed us and directed us to the hotel. The room was clean and tidy with a little balcony. Most evenings were spent on the balcony. The room was above the restaurant and could get quite loud. However, if you closed the sliding door, you would not hear a thing.
Housekeeping was quick and we were able to get extra fresh towels and toiletries if required.
We overlooked the Rimba Juice cafe and had a few meals there. It is a 10-15 minute walk to supermarkets for groceries. Lots of restaurants within walking distance.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Spacifictraveller
Reviewed 30 November 2019 via mobile

Very good price for these very clean room, enough space and bathroom.Direct access to the beach across the road. Many restaurant with direct access and a lot of local shop dowbdtairs. Unbeatable price for a good sualitt room.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank computec_13
Reviewed 22 November 2019

The hotel and room are decent. The location is great , opposite the sea front. Seems to practice decent prices.
Although, after a 27-hour flight and arriving at the hotel at 12pm, with 12-hour time difference, I was told "sorry, you have to wait in the lobby because the boss said that rooms should only be given at 2 pm, even if the rooms are ready". Well, the boss is not gonna have my money again nor a good review.

Date of stay: November 2019