Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$151
PricelineUS$152
Hotels.comUS$152
TravelocityUS$152
TripadvisorUS$151
ZenHotels.com
All reviews anse vata wine glasses one bedroom apartment hippodrome gym english french laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2022 via mobile

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The location was great, close to the beach, shops and restaurants.

The room was a bit of a let down. There were little maintenance issues present such as not being able to close the bathroom door properly, the lounge chair looked like it needed a repair, there was a beautiful big balcony but no outdoor chairs to sit on. It was the first full kitchen I've experienced in a hotel without a toaster.

We stayed 6 nights and had housekeeping once and no new towels for the entire stay. We were provided 1 tea bag and 1 coffee sachet with no complementary milk pods which seems standard at every hotel I've stayed in.

I can only assume that the hotel rooms have been in hiatus due to the pandemic and now with travel resuming these maintenance issues/attention to detail issues are popping up.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 7 August 2022

Having prepaid for a 7 night stay at the hotel approx 30days prior to departure, I found the hotel had charged my credit card again upon arrival at the hotel without advising me. It has now been approx 2 months since alerting both the agent with whom we booked, as well as the hotel's reservations manager yet no refund thus forthcoming.

While the hotel was pleasant enough, based on our experience I could not recommend this Hotel

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 3 August 2020

I’ve forgotten my backpack at the hotel lobby hotel when checking out. As soon as I realized that, I’ve contacted the receptionist to ask for help. She enthusiastically found my backpack and informed me that she would send it to me by Viettel delivery. Luckily, I’ve received it after about 1 week.
I really appreciate her help and hotel service.
Thank you so much Ramanda!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nguyen1906
Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

Good service.We don't have any plates and cutlery in our room.But ask at sport bar, you can get them.
Nice staff.Whenever ask them,they answer clearly.Say English speaker, one of woman staff is really kind and told us any request or question in English.really help us.Mercy.
良いサービス。私たちの部屋にはプレートやカトラリーはありませんが、スポーツバーで聞いてください。
素敵なスタッフ。彼らに尋ねるたびに、彼らははっきりと答えます。英語を話す人、女性スタッフの一人が本当に親切で、英語でどんなリクエストや質問でも教えてくれました。

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank tatsugeo
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

The Ramada is back from the beach and opposite the Hippodrome (race course) - probably a ten minute walk to the main shopping and restaurant area on Anse Vata.

Our room was on the back half of the hotel with views over the race course. The tower blocks should provide good views over the bay, if the room is high enough.

Room facilities were quite adequate, with a small kitchen area, good sized bed and a balcony with table and chairs. The bathroom was pokey, showing signs of wear and the shower needed a couple of repairs, as did a light switch. Top marks for the maintenance guy - very prompt.

All of the staff were friendly and efficient. Great to be able to practice our very bad French. Bar and pool area was a nice spot for afternoon drinks and snacks. Food here was fairly bar fare - nothing spectacular although the pizzas were good.

Date of stay: February 2020