Leon Hotel(Kinshasa)
US$166
US$168
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Hotel Selton(Kinshasa)
US$138
US$231
US$194
US$280
US$230
US$121
US$115
Hotel Emilton Saint Jean(Kinshasa)(Great Value!)
US$58
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I kept going back for the convenient location, but will rather brave traffic next time. The rooms just not up to standard, and I'm tired of dealing with housekeeping that only leaves one face towel after cleaning. Sorry for the friendly and always helpful staff, staying here is just not worth the other hassles.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2016

I had only stayed here one night and I have another remaining, but I never saw the staff wearing Tchokwe hats.... perhaps tonight? Overall this hotel is OK, it is certainly presentable enough and when I arrived with the check-in staff helpful especially Guy who conversed with me in English and talked me through everything. The room itself was nice in appearance, not overly large but I wasn't planning on swinging any cats. The bed had clean linen but the pillows are pretty ordinary and I found them very lumpy. Unfortunately the bed head was not well attached to the bed and may have caused some problems for my neighbours next door when it clunked against the wall on occasion. The room also had good air-con that blasted out cool air. The TV channels are limited in number and selection, especially if your a non-French speaker like me. The bathroom was very tidy, with good hot and strong water pressure which was this bloke appreciates. I tried the restaurant for the evening meal and found the selection limited but the cheese burger I tried was very nice (esp as I had not eaten Western fast food for sometime). Breakfast was the usual fair of cold meats, cheese etc, cereals and eggs done to request - nothing unusual or untoward. Will need to check out the bar tonight, but would I come back - yes!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank TuataraW
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Once again I stayed at this establishment during my visit to Kinshasa three weeks back. I have to admit, Sultani now sort of feeling like a second home. Mind you, with one quirk in particular that is currently being attended to - the bathrooms..

Staff: service with a smile, and they attend to your every need.

Side note: each day I would be greeted by all staff that passed by, in the literal sense of it BY NAME, which I admit I appreciated.

Room: firstly, request the top floor where rooms are quite modern and comfy. Remind the front desk politely that your complimentary bottled water, a bath, hand, and foot towel be placed in your room - be clear with the above mentioned request or you will not find it in your room...

Note: request a room that does not face the main road as it can get quite noisy quite early.

Food: exceptional as always - with the greatest of respect, care and attention to detail - my compliments to the chef and their team for maintaining such high standards.

Internet: you will receive two 1GB wifi vouchers per night (to be used on two devices) - excellent connection with acceptable speed. A local sim with a data package of 1GB will cost you 10USD for use when you're out and about.

..I was about to write this place off, glad I did not, as their management and staff are working hard on improving their guest's experience. Traveling to Kinshasa in a week and there is no guessing which hotel I am going to be calling "home" ; )

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Staff: neutral...at best

Room: subpar - mattresses and pillows need replacing (based on two stays thus far). Air conditioning works well.

Rooms could use with a kettle, this was especially apparent when burning the midnight-oil (also, see pic of room service menu).

Ensuite: Bathtub with shower head (water pressure is excellent and water warms up pretty quick). Note, there are no shower curtains so adjust direction and pressure before getting in. I like that you receive a comb, vanity kit etc., but carry your own shampoo (the complimentary ones are nasty). You will only receive one bath towel per day, and if you're lucky you will receive a foot towel accompanying this.

Food: extremely well-prepared, played, and delicious for the prices you pay (money well-spent)...I always carry snacks from home, my "survival pack" (mixed nuts, Oreos, sweets..)

Internet: WIFI is excellent for basic work-related browsing (I was also able to update my MacBook Air and iPhone 6) ...ensure you receive two vouchers upon check-in

Safety points: when leaving the room, ensure all valuables are properly stored in lockable cases or in the safe...remember the hotel's disclaimer? You do not want to be having a useless conversation with management...

As the title suggests...this is as good as it gets..for the price

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Ahmed G
Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

Spent a week there, the rooms are smalls, good for one night. Not so much clean. AC noisying, it sounds like to sleep on an airplane. Staff polite. Situated on a road where you can't walk unless you want to risk to be aggressed by homeless.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends