“Lovely Hotel”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Sultani
Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Kinshasa
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I stayed at the Sultani while I was in Kinshasa to lead a training, and it was a lovely experience. The rooms are clean, well-air conditioned, the lobby is beautiful (and even has a pianist!), and the staff are very friendly. On the first evening, I stayed in a suite and then was moved to a room with a balcony. The breakfast is included with lodging, and the pain au chocolate paired with coffee was a great way to start the day! I would highly recommend the hotel, it's cozy and in a safe and quiet part of the city, I will be staying here on return trips to Kin!

Room Tip: Try the Congolese lunch buffet!! 10/10 would recommend!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Shalean C

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Like everything I experienced I Kinshasa, it's average but expensive.... we had a 3-day meeting there. Food is ok but lack some variety. Beware of their chairs, they can destroy your clothes in no time...

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Ludo-Owen
Reviewed 4 August 2016

It is a small hotel in the quiet area of town which was deemed to be safe. Its my second time in the hotel. Wifi is quite strong and the breakfast is also quite varied. Courteous staff but can be a bit slow in response to complaints and needs of the client.

Room Tip: if you want nice and quiet, please do not take rooms facing the road.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Olutayo B
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I kept going back for the convenient location, but will rather brave traffic next time. The rooms just not up to standard, and I'm tired of dealing with housekeeping that only leaves one face towel after cleaning. Sorry for the friendly and always helpful staff, staying here is just not worth the other hassles.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2016

I had only stayed here one night and I have another remaining, but I never saw the staff wearing Tchokwe hats.... perhaps tonight? Overall this hotel is OK, it is certainly presentable enough and when I arrived with the check-in staff helpful especially Guy who conversed with me in English and talked me through everything. The room itself was nice in appearance, not overly large but I wasn't planning on swinging any cats. The bed had clean linen but the pillows are pretty ordinary and I found them very lumpy. Unfortunately the bed head was not well attached to the bed and may have caused some problems for my neighbours next door when it clunked against the wall on occasion. The room also had good air-con that blasted out cool air. The TV channels are limited in number and selection, especially if your a non-French speaker like me. The bathroom was very tidy, with good hot and strong water pressure which was this bloke appreciates. I tried the restaurant for the evening meal and found the selection limited but the cheese burger I tried was very nice (esp as I had not eaten Western fast food for sometime). Breakfast was the usual fair of cold meats, cheese etc, cereals and eggs done to request - nothing unusual or untoward. Will need to check out the bar tonight, but would I come back - yes!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business