“Sit back and Enjoy”
Review of Sharky's

Sharky's
Ranked #53 of 1,110 Restaurants in Yangon (Rangoon)
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Sharky's - Myanmar's Artisanal Restaurant Group and Deli Goods Provider (Wholesale and Retail). Established in 1996, Sharky's is renowned throughout Myanmar for it's passion for creating the finest locally farmed, organic foods in the country. Famous for going to Herculean lengths in order to provide fine European style food in Yangon and Bagan, Sharky's specialises in producing fine European inspired products such as cheese, bread, charcuterie, gelato, pizza, pasta, salads and microgreens, burgers, rotisserie chicken and flatiron steak. The restaurants also serve fine wines and Champagne imported from across the world. Sharky's serves cocktails, beer (including craft beer at Dhamazedi and Pansodan) and wine
Reviewed 1 March 2020

Nice cozy, casual atmosphere to relax with friends and some decent food to boot.
Enjoyed our visit here and fresh food with European edge.

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (571)

Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

The best place in Yangon to buy your bread and to eat a pizza (made in a wood-fired oven) and ice cream.

Reviewed 12 February 2020

Staying close by, Sharkey's was an obvious place to try. It was great, nice variety of food. There were 4 of us, and three others all had pizzas, while I had chicken biryani. Great taste, chili chicken adding a bit of spice to the fragrant rice dish.
Nice and casual. God.

1  Thank Chris D
Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

Money quality value? Nope, is very expensive for what you get. I had the chicken bistro which was nothing to die for. The staff was friendly but the service very slow, I had to remind them after 20 minutes that Ive ordered a beer. You can eat for half the price or even less in many other places. I wouldn’t go back

1  Thank JAZMIN15
Reviewed 1 February 2020

I have to confess my mood was already at rock bottom when I arrived to this place. It seems they have another outlet next to the Parkroyal Hotel, which is what I am referring to. The staff was courteous to open the door and just one table was taken inside. The menu was European and the prices just a bit less pricey than in the Park Royal (5 Star Hotel). When the portions came I was pissed off by all means. I had six Ravioli and they thought that would serve as a full main dish. This would not even be a quarter of an US American starter. The Pizza was probably 5 inches in diameter. The Spaghetti portion would have fitted in ONE adults hand. We didn't overpay as we didn't order a second dish each for we were pissed off. So we left hungry. Thanks for nothing. No wonder why the place is empty. The taste was okay but nothing special to defend such a price in Myanmar were we mostly ate with 3 adults and 2 kids for between 20-30,000 Kyat. Here we were one person less, had hardly any food and paid close to 30,000. Never again.

Date of visit: January 2020