“Excellent!!!”

My-Hoya Gem and Jewelry Shop
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Gold jewelry handmade 18 karat gold and 21 karat gold gemstones natural from Mogok. Silver jewelry and lots of gifts like jade carving. Money back guarantee. Price range from 10 US dollars to 10.000 US dollars on display. Anyone need anything special with specific requirements? We can provide given enough time. We have great stock of precious gemstones at very reasonable prices. Semi-precious stones as well. Thank you for reading. Open 11 am to 17 pm - can be earlier if calling and requested to be in the shop earlier then 11 am. Again thank you for reading.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I came here to buy ruby stone. She was so kind and gave me the best price according to my budget. Their service was so excellent. They treated us like queen and king.... they also gave us some information about the best place to eat in yangon... Guys, if you are looking for the jewelry in yangon, directly come to my hoya gems shop... They are soooo GREAT!!!!!

12  Thank ctnatalia
"purchase"
in 9 reviews
"buying"

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Done my shopping here superb quality of gem stones all superb and lovely pieces will be back asap.good job done.and fast gifts available as well as other goods
enjoy .

10  Thank rv492018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

First been here in 1994 long ago .met My Hoya lady she was young girl just starting her independent gem and jewellery business since that time i visited This lovely country and this lovely shop over and over and over again.i bought some gem stones and jewellery .
for my mom and sister .
they loved her jewels and keep on asking me to buy more for birth days or other celebration .i been treated with respect for my budget ....and with great warmness and hospitality .i am glad to find Minge since i have no time to look for other shops.over the years we are family now days .i want to thank Minge for being fair honest and clear.this is Money Guaranteed shop for life.she buy her jewellery back .any time and from every one that want to return .and same amount payed.given that the piece is not damaged .
i be back thank you for those lovely creations that used in my family .
Peter
Moro
thank you for food...and drink ...and your warm heart back given that the piece is not damaged .

been here first

11  Thank petermoro
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

While i have already reviewed My-Hoya last year when i interacted with them for the first time, i am writing in again as the amazing gems and the friendly owner drew me back to this shop on my return visit to Yangon. The collection is beautiful and the owner is very patient, considerate and friendly. There is only one problem that you will face at My-Hoya - WHAT to buy and what to leave. Everything is stunningly beautiful and given that money is an object of consideration, you have to narrow down your selection which is the tough part. Breathtakingly beautiful stuff which has brought loads of compliments always. Very happy with my experience once again and yes will be back again when i visit Yangon. This is a MUST VISIT place in Yangon.
Thank you Minge.