2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$136
View deal
Booking.comUS$152
Hotels.comUS$136
PricelineUS$152
Trip.comUS$135
TravelocityUS$136
ZenHotels.comUS$153
All reviews club room five star hotel rooftop bar room service hotel staff breakfast was excellent floor city luxury georgia nana tblisi marriott
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for more than 2 weeks. While everything was going well. We encountered a strange manager by the name of Nana who left a bitter taste about our experience.
Rooms are a bit old and dated however room service is good. Club floor where we stayed had no special facilities but we did get in room breakfast free. Coming back to the sad experience was just very uncooperative behavior and confused policies by the manager and hotel staff. To add to this the front desk staff were also a bit clueless on how to assist. They don’t allow delivery people inside the hotel as told to us by BOLT. But this depends on who is at the entrance and his training and approach.
Room where we stayed had issue with AC which they couldn’t help us with.

Hope they will upgrade their staff and managers to an acceptable 5 star level.

Not up-to 5 star standard at all.

Room tip: In the hospitality business it is important to be considerate to customers: if you pay peanuts I guess u get monkeys for managers
Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

From the arrival at the cramped driveway where the bell staff seem to let anyone block the entrance leaving queues of taxis trying to drop guests off, to the lack of check in staff leaving long queues of guests to check in (35 mins), to the rooms with a glass box bathroom with shoddy retrofit curtains to bring some level of privacy to the person in there but failing, to the bar that is shut down and stripped of furniture, to the lack of staff in any of the F&B and guest areas....... then the absolute cherry on top when we went to dinner in the 'best sushi restaurant in town!' Only to be given a scrappy piece of paper with a choice of mains and starters that would not look out of place in beach cafe and to be told that sushi is no longer available, despite it being advertised on their website.

Such a disappointing end to a lovely week in Georgia, this should have been a nice way to finish but instead it was a complete waste of money.

Room tip: Stay at the Marriott or Radisson Blu, you will regret staying at the Biltmore trust me.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

Not really a great place to stay despite the gorgeous glass tower and the view from the rooms.

The service is terrible, you may queue up at the reception to check-in or out up to 15 minutes each time. Staff is not friendly nor helpful, the room had so many issues from AC to minibar not cooling but the worst was the breakfast, totally a waste of money, verity is poor, taste is terrible, hot food served cold for 4 consecutive days, service is very weak, staff is not attentive and no one approach you unless you call for them. Breakfast is assisted buffet style yet couple of people onlyto serve the entire guests.

The hotel rates are not cheap, the price you pay is not really worth it

Room tip: Dont pay for breakfast, it is not worth it
Reviewed 16 July 2021 via mobile

When my husband planned our visit to Georgia he wanted to treat me for a 3 day stay in Biltmore for our 18th wedding anniversary to end our holiday.
After we checked in we had PCR test in preparation for our return to Dubai. The next day to our shock and horror, my husband tested positive. He contacted the number given to him and informed Biltmore too. Immediately, Biltmore helped my husband for our relocation. To say the least very stressful especially the gravity of our situation.
I do fully understand that the hotel had to worry about their other guests and staffs. I also understand that the staffs weren't able to help us with our luggages....but from the male staff who met us outside our room who instructed my husband how to use the elevator directly to the basement (he was irrirated at one point because my husband asked him something) and to the male staff who met us there did not show any empathy or any sympathy at all.
To top it all, my 15yr old son offered to help me with my luggage but unluckily, he fell over head on, the staffs who were taking a break and some were smoking just stared at us...NO ONE said anything or asked if he was hurt.
A hotel is suppose to be your HOME away from HOME. A little EMPATHY and SYMPATHY goes a1 long way....and it's free.

Reviewed 27 June 2021 via mobile

The Biltmore hotel very clean well-equipped very nice service especially during breakfast
our WaitressTeona jabakhidze So kind so a chance to take care of us amazing make sure everything is good we're so thankful for her
The room was very well equipped clean

Room tip: It's under 11 PM lock down
Date of stay: May 2021