Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Sheraton.com
Hotels.comUS$116
eDreamsUS$116
ZenHotels.comUS$137
Agoda.comUS$116
All reviews the club lounge great hotel staff impressive view floor restaurant old town long weekend upon check would highly recommend this hotel swimming pool living room enjoyed our stay a great place to stay breakfast buffet georgian hospitality ati spa balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2021 via mobile

I’ve been traveling quite a lot and most of the times been avoiding Sheraton brand having some perceptions on barely reaching 5* positioning. Sheraton Tbilisi completely changed my mind ans made me fall in love with the brand!

From the first moment we entered the lobby, it was only thing on our mind - wow! It felt great and specious. I love their atrium lobby with the fire places.

Checking process was smooth and fast. Went up and again - boom! Amazing view and specious room with the leaving area, working station, shower and bath (!) and high standard bedding - pillows, mattress and blankets. Finally, we got a proper deep

Their bathrobe is so smooth and soft, covers you all around like a cloud :) Nespresso coffee machine

And this is the first place who offers you complimentary 1,5l bottle of water (2 bottles!) that was just right! We drink a lot (of water)

Then we move to breakfast. Just speechless. They did everything we asked for - avocado, sirniki, almond milk and so on. Special thanks to Vido and Yekaterina they took care of us so well variety of food is great, making hard for you to choose and yet, can work for any type of diet if you follow any. Unfortunately, I didn’t make any photos of my plate / table - everything was disappearing too fast

The only thing which could be improved is SPA service -y friend and I went for 50 mins massage. Therapist did 40, then tried to push for another time of massage (which apparently is more expensive) and yet, no post-massage treatment which usually offers by 5* facilities such as calming tea in the relaxing area. The rest - pool and jacuzzi, sauna - all great, up to standards.

Overall, many thanks for the team, our stay was beautiful. We were very lucky with the weather! Btw, location is perfect! We did walking tours around the city (making sure we are ready for lunch after our endless breakfast )))))

Looking forward to come back again!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Teona Gorgidze, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Grand Tbilisi Metechi Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2021

Dear Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We take guest feedback very seriously, and are happy to hear that enjoy your stay with us.
We will be happy too meet you again in our hotel!

Reviewed 4 October 2021

Good central location, close to sights, restaurants. Room was clean, comfortable. Beds also comfortable. Bathroom amenities all there. Staff very friendly and helpful. Marked attention to COVID issues. Breakfast buffet very well stocked with good quality items, couldn’t ask for more.

Dear SeattleRoger,

Thank you so much for your very kind words – we are all delighted that enjoyed your visit so much. We do try hard to make our guests feel at home. We hope to be able to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2021 via mobile

Sheraton Grand Tbilisi Metechi Palace is absolutely beautiful! Fully renovated, quite and as well close to the city center. We chose this hotel for our wedding ceremony. Thanks to Erekle and FO team for the beautiful upgrade. The whole experience was amazing.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your wonderful words . FO team is happy to hear your positive comments and all us is looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel

Reviewed 30 September 2021 via mobile

One of the best experiences that I had at the Sheraton Hotel, and it was the most beautiful meeting with the Spa manager Ia and And a Spa Receptionist Ana, Massagist Tamu and Manicure specialist Kato. They are very kind and wonderful in their work. Thank them from all the heart.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are so glad that you had a such good experience in our SPA and appreciate for your nice feedback. We will be happy to meet you again in our hotel

Reviewed 17 September 2021

I stayed at Sheraton Grand Tbilisi before covid and liked my stay; I returned post-covid for the first time so I thought I would provide an update on what has changed. The hotel remains a solid choice in Tbilisi with different strengths and weaknesses than the Marriott which is closer to the city center.

Like last time, I booked the entry level room and was upgraded to the Exec Suite as Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite guest. However this time there was a minor incident upon my arrival for which they apologized profusely and offered me to move to the Presidential Suite which I could not refuse!

The Presidential Suite was a great spacious room with higher quality finishes than the Exec Suite including a shower with multiple massage controls, Toto toilets with both bathrooms with an automatic lid cover opening / closing by itself and lights in the toilet bowl itself plus heated toilet seats, a gas fireplace in the living room, futuristic faucets, etc. However the weakness of that room is the same as in the Exec Suite: it’s a bit dark, in part because of the placement of the windows which have a roof above the balcony and walls on the sides, and generally the building not having so many windows. Consequently, during day time it was sometimes better to keep the lights turned on in the room.

Breakfast was no longer offered in the lounge – it was restaurant only, with convenient timing 7-11am. The food quality and spread were as good as before; the main difference I noted is that vodka and sparkling wine have been eliminated unfortunately.

In the evening for happy hour 6-8pm, similar to breakfast the food quality remained high and the lounge was fairly quiet every evening I went there so it was peaceful and relaxing.

Every time I ordered room service the food was excellent and on the first evening they also provided a complimentary dessert tray plus three 250ml bottles of local red wine which was a nice touch.

Service was very good like in the past although I had a minor hiccup regarding scheduling my covid test. It looks like the hotel forgot to schedule it so when the external vendor had not arrived to the hotel and were one hour late, I asked the hotel and they promptly scheduled it at the last minute; the vendor arrived 20 minutes later thankfully.

Overall I still like Sheraton Grand and I will return. The location is inferior to Marriott but the suite upgrades are plentiful for elites of the Marriott loyalty program, the breakfast and lounge are very good, and the price is usually a bit lower than Marriott so it’s solid value for the money.

1  Thank WorldWideTravel88