Ways to Experience Visit Georgia
from US$75.00
from US$12.60
from US$75.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Good experienced guide. Calm experience with nice car. Covered most of the area with out kid. Nice experience to start at tibilis

GioGogoladze, Owner at Visit Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Thank you very much for the excellent review.

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

It was an exceptional experience, the landscape is breathtaking and the monuments tell amazing legends… so much to be learnt and discovered at the same time!
Rafting is a must do followed by a delicious local meal. would definitely do it again.
The tour team is very dedicated and knowledgeable, I highly recommend this tour for anyone wanting to see this much beauty in 1 day.
Few pics attached… I let you discover the rest….
I’m glad I did it!

Date of experience: August 2021
GioGogoladze, Owner at Visit Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2021

Thank you very much for the kind and excellent review. I am glad that you are happy and you love our service and day trips. Hope will see you again ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

It was amazing experience . On time arrival full detailed explanation of heritage sites. Amazing local food experience , the trip was told to us would be 6 hours trip and it was for finished on time as we had a kid with us and had to reach back on time. Very kid friendly tour guide and we had a Mercedes which was very comfortable

Date of experience: August 2021
GioGogoladze, Owner at Visit Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2021

Thank you very much . Hope will see you again in Georgia

Reviewed 4 August 2021

The Kazbegi trip was amazing.. George was our driver, guide, and friend who took really good care of us. He is a very nice person having apt knowledge about the history and culture of Georgia and places we visited.

Has took me and my friends with children to all the best places. And even made us taste local and Indian cuisine.

I highly recommend

Date of experience: August 2021

Thank you very much for the excellent review. I am glad that you like my service. Hope will see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

Gio is a really sweet guy and was really patient in showing us around Beautiful sites. Moreover his English was really good and gave us a good company through out our day. Made sure everything we dont miss anything and took us to extra 2 places which was out of itinerary.

I personally would highly recommend George as he is really sweet and makes you understand the Culture of Georgia on what they stand for.

Date of experience: August 2021
GioGogoladze, Owner at Visit Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

Thank you very much for the kind review. Hope will see you again