Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$47
View deal
Hotels.comUS$47
Booking.comUS$47
PricelineUS$47
eDreamsUS$47
TravelocityUS$47
ZenHotels.comUS$77
All reviews minimalist hotel welcome drink rooms are small amazing lobby close to the hotel hotel experience room service hotel is great tourist attractions walking distance the ground floor old town hip marriott nano taxis georgia
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2021

The best hotel in Georgia ever. Everything was good! Rooms really nice and fresh! Modern style and helpful staff. The location is perfect, all main attractions close to the hotel! Will be back soon! Thank you

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2021

I stayed about 8 days at the Moxy Tbilisi. On my return from Batumi, I stayed another 6 days because of how much I liked the hotel.

The property location is amazing. The hotel rooms are decent. However what makes this place amazing is the staff.

Special shoutout to Leri who went out of his way to help me with restaurant recommendations, helping me with places to visit and even assisting with Taxis.

Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

No matter the star rating - a hotel is just a space with varying degrees of comfort. It is, in my view the service that makes all the difference. The hotel is great - it’s clean, modern and has a nice relaxing atmosphere. The room was perfect, the bed super comfortable. But the thing that made this place stand out was the front desk staff. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left they were kind, welcoming and fun. They made this stay possibly the best hotel experience I’ve had in my travels through the years. I couldn’t recommend this place enough - if you’re going to Tbilisi then stay here - it’s in a great location, it’s not too pricey and you will not regret it.

Room tip: The restaurant food is ok - not great - I would recommend the Tiflis restaurant just next door by the bridge
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2021

Moxy is the best choice in Tbilisi! It has a great location, very clean, very good service and friendly atmosphere, especially Giorgi & Nano, they went above and beyond in their kindness. We felt like we have a second home there. We will definitely choose Moxy in our next trip to Tbilisi.

Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

Excellent new hotel in Tbilisi. Great location next to good restaurants & attractions. The hotel has a very “hip” vibe to the point the reception is in the bar. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel bar is well stocked and popular place to hang out. The staff were courteous, professional and eager to help.

Room tip: No lock box in the rooms
Date of stay: June 2021