Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$219
eDreamsUS$219
PricelineUS$219
Agoda.comUS$219
TripadvisorUS$200
StayForLong
All reviews absolutely world class housekeeping team lobby bar beautiful hotel aviator bathtub design stylish minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2021

The hotel is nice but not the 5 Star Hotel I was expecting. Only the reception staff was kind but the staff in the lobby were not! No greeting the hotel guests, no "Hello", no smile, no "Good morning". For a 5 Star Hotel to be "TRULY" 5 Star.....The staff should make the guests guests feel: WELCOME

Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

I had the pleasure to stay in this hotel for 11 nights and would describe it as an outstanding hotel. I stay in hotels all over the world and often encounter high levels of satisfaction covering certain services but it’s rare that a hotel is exceptional in every area. The Stamba provides exceptional levels of service in every area and should be commended. I think it’s among the most expensive hotels in Tbilisi but it’s the best in the city, and I’ve stayed in all of them.

I’m struggling to think of any negative points, maybe the internet is a little overloaded when the hotel is full and the service in the Stamba cafe occasionally a little confused, though always well intentioned. Incidentally I thought The Kitchen restaurant was better than the Stamba Cafe if you prefer a more formal dining experience, though both are good.

Bravo to The Stamba and everyone working there.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2021

I travel frequently for my work all over the world. I can honestly say, this hotel is my favorite. Whoever set out to design this hotel had a goal in mind - make it unique, trendy, funky yet modern and sophisticated. And I believe they accomplished just that. In other words, NOT your typical chain hotel. And I for one really appreciate that.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 761dannyl
Reviewed 27 September 2021

Hi everyone!
First of all I would like to notice guest relationship manager Nika who did our stay in Stamba really memorable and warm, his hospitality is on the highest level I ever met.
Thank you for your attention to details, personal approach and for creating unique experience for Stamba’s guests!
This hotel is truly the best in Tbilisi, we visited all the 5* competitors (if I can call them like this). Food, rooms, public areas, restaurant, bar, cleaning - everything is great. The peculiarity of the hotel is the design, everything is very stylish and thought out to the smallest detail. Aesthetic delight!
The location is excellent!
Our room was just outstanding and included all the necessary stuff.
If you are looking for the right place to visit Tbilisi I definitely suggest you Stamba!

Best wishes to your team!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2021

This hotel makes a lasting impression in all areas.

Firstly, for all that it offers it is not expensive. Secondly, the lack of a swimming pool is sorely felt.

The location on of the hotel is pretty much perfect. It is off a very busy main street. Walking distances to the main malls and some of the attractions. Anyways, it is a small city so I don't think location is super important.

The design of the hotel is really trendy. It has a very unique style and it just feels very very on-point. The lobby bar has superb music system, playing some really good lounge type music. The music from that system just has a different quality and crispness to it. The bar also has a shared workspace where the trendy people come and do their trendy jobs

The room is large and again very well designed. It does away with the standard hotel room designs and leaves an impact. The Aviator room bed is massive and very comfortable. The music system in the room was a Marshall but it was good enough to get me dancing. There is massive golden free standing bath tub which looks odd at first glance but once we started using it, totally made sense to have it there. There is a fully and I mean fully stocked bar in the room with some high end glassware. I see no point in using it since the hotel has two really cool bars anyways. The coffee maker has the power delivery of a car engine and is paired with some really good beans. In the bathroom, there is a funky 360 degree shower with absolutely excellent water pressure. The toiletries provided have a really nice smell about them.

The rooms are kept very clean by the maid service. They also brought us lots of water without grumbling. When you call and ask for something, people turn up really quickly.

The staff and service is homely. The guys at the reception are really chatty in a good way. They want you to enjoy your stay and are very proud of their city. I used their recommendation many a times. We had three meals at the restaurants they recommended and all of them were very good. The Guest relations manager Nika knows is stuff and can get things done quickly. When you ask them a question, they look it up and will make that call for you. I had varied questions from whether the mobile phone sim card shop is open on Saturday (it is), where to have an early dinner (Lolita, of course), have dinner at the last evening (Its got to be Veriko), Sulphur bath booking (don't take the smaller room, explained how the whole thing works). All were done promptly. There was a lady at the front office who had pulled a 16 hour shift - she was on duty at 6pm and continued until 10am and she was still full of energy, excitement and a giggle when I commented on it. Please find out her secrete and share it. Another lady was a big fan of Kinkali and sorely disappointed that I preferred Chinese dumplings to their Georgian counterparts.

The food in the hotel is just world class. Their breakfast is of a very very high quality. There is a well selected buffet but as part of the package you can also order from the menu and you get a properly presented dish. It is far far above the "live cooking stations" at most places. Check my photo of how well they did my eggs benedict every morning. The chocolate counter is overlooked but they make really good ones. We didn't go to the pink bar. The corona has cramped the style a lot and everything gets fullup and shuts by 10

They arranged for a car for us, it is more expensive than Bolt but then we got a new Mercedes min-van so I am not complaining.

The shops there are nothing great, I would pass them buy. You are better off looking at something like thewhynotstore for trendy things

Overall, am hoping to go back there in Spring, hopefully the pool situation is sorted out by then.

Room tip: Call their guest service manager and have him arrange stuff for you ahead of time