Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$50
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2020

I am very happy that I chose this hotel. The rooms are amazing, spacious and luxurious. Every detail is made with a good style. The employees at reception is professional and pleasant. I do not have any con to say about this hotel, but only positive things.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 February 2020

It was my first hotel stay in Georgia, so I can only compare to the many other hotels where I stayed (which include Marriotts, Hiltons, Radissons and many more references worldwide). I was in search for a place to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday (a round number...) and I was hooked by the design and ambience of the Folk Hotel pictures. I booked a superior room with hot tub. It was outdoor, on the balcony! Overlooking the river. Though we did not use it, we reckon it was a very worthy choice. The room was spotless, the bed huge and very comfortable, we were offered a bottle of wine, we had late checkout, late breakfast, a lovely flower arrangement that I asked... The hotel decoration is very special, with traditional Georgian costumes and artefacts.

Room tip: Book the hot tub, and ask for help to heat it up :)
Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

This hotel is a hidden gem near Tbilisi’s old town. It is a small operation but it cannot be any cozier. The design is super creative and artsy - traditional Georgian folk costume, like wow.

The staff working the front desk and restaurant were extremely friendly and helpful in route finding and general information. They were also extremely accommodating by letting me check in at 7am with that day’s breakfast included!

Breakfast was not your typical international buffet; it included a ton of traditional Georgian foods which I really appreciated and liked. Sleep quality was 11/10 as it is so quiet in the residential area but it was never more than a 10min walk from the old town.

I’ve been to more than 50 countries and this is one of the coolest hotels I’ve ever stayed at hands down.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank wesley95
Reviewed 28 December 2019

Hi,

I was one week ago and didn't expect such a charming place. The service was super nice and helpful, the room was clean with the balcony and nice view. If I'll go next time to Tbilisi, I'll stay there again for sure!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2019 via mobile

Very comfortable, brand new, stylish hotel. The breakfasts are incredible!
The bed is very comfortable, pillows for every taste - slept like in heaven.
I want to say many thanks to the staff for their amazing care and a great time in Tbilisi. Next time only to you.

Date of stay: November 2019