“Good hotel”

Tbilisi Marriott Hotel
Ranked #7 of 144 Hotels in Tbilisi
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Location is very nice, the public area just ok.
The hotel is old, rooms are classic style, a little old but very well maintained.

Service was ok, and for sure i will stay there again.

The price is decent for the quality.
Unfortunately you have no view:(

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 December 2017

It is situated close to the city attractions. Clean and well maintained hotel. The breakfast is good with live counter for omelettes. The Georgian omelette was yummy.
We stayed in Executive room which gave access to Executive lounge- a good place for business people to meet up and have light refreshments. Also had free early light dinner at the lounge. Only thing is the dinner closes at 7.30 pm which is too early.

Room Tip: Executive rooms give free access to executive lounge where there is 24 hrs free refreshments. Higher...
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I stayed there last month. I gave my credit card for preauthorization. And I paid with my credit card at the checkout. It has been a week and they still did not cancel the preauthorization. I don't know if they will cancel it ever. But even if they do, it already caused me a lot of problems since my limit is blocked!!! If you decide to go and pay with your credit card, make sure they cancel preauthorization.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Marina K, Front office Senior Supervisor at Tbilisi Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Arzu Melek

Thank you for taking the time to comment in regards to your recent stay at the Tbilisi Marriott Hotel.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay.

Could you please contact me on the email: marina.kerelashvili@marriott.com as we would like to investigate the issue with the bank and provide detailed information to you.
Best regards,
Marina Kerelashvili.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I had a really nice stay here. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and I was given a free upgrade to a room with a view of the square. My room was very comfortable and well appointed with a really good bed. I liked the amount of cupboard space and the free water. The bathroom had good running water and nice toiletries.

The breakfast was very good. I particularly recommend the omelette chef who does a really great omelette. They do a range of breakfast options at different prices and the food is very tasty.

The location is great for the old town and the shopping areas. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Seems like it used to be a nice place to stay in town. Not anymore - the entrance lobby has a cheap feel of a train station, the rooms could be updated - I did stay in a spacious suite, but there was no heating, only the air con that worked haphazardly... The safe in my room also did not seem to be working - the reception sent someone who could not fix it. Did not want to take it up with the management and waste my time visiting Tbilisi trying to figure out the safe and air con logistics.
People working in the hotel were incredibly nice - but that is generally the case with all Georgians that I have met.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Marina K, Front Office Senior Supervisor at Tbilisi Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Georgy D

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding the hotel.
We appreciate you bringing your opinion to our attention. Your feedback will be shared with the hotel team.
We apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your last visit.

Dear Georgy D, upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Tbilisi.

Best regards,