Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$61
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2021

Staying at Unfound Door hotel was one of the best experiences that I've ever had. I felt at home thanks to the amazing team of the hotel. When I discovered and unlocked the Unfound door I realized that it's going to be one of the best places to stay in Tbilisi. Hidden away off the Avenue in a unique 20th-century building hotel is the place where history meets modern design. The room that I stayed in was called Birds and the Sea. Clean, spacious, light with lots of nice touches. As soon as you arrive you can feel that incredible atmosphere. A lot of original details were kept as they are like wooden doors and windows, original keys and locks which has its own charm.

It's a family business owned by great people. In every tiny detail, you can see the style and the elegance and you can feel that the team truly loves and enjoys what they are doing.

Breakfasts were a delight and something that I was looking forward to every morning. Delicious and freshly prepared according to your tastes. Every morning I was enjoying modern and traditional Georgian food and tasty coffee.

The staff is the best part and the heart and the soul of the Unfound door.
Approachable and helpful, welcoming and friendly. Ready to support you anytime Nina and Mary were showing high-quality customer service. It was interesting to find out more about the history of the hotel and Tbilisi itself. And they also had good recommendations places to see in the city. In the evening in the chill-out area, I had a chance to enjoy the cocktails made by bartender Nico. All the drinks that he made were amazing.

Overall, staying at the Unfound door exceeded my expectations.
Thanks to you guys Tbilisi takes a special place in my heart now. And I will definitely come back and will stay in one of your new rooms and enjoy food in your own cafe.

Room tip: Corner rooms are quieter.
Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank 653naziras
Reviewed 23 October 2021

We stayed here when arriving in Georgia and loved it so much that we stayed again before leaving!
The staff are the friendliest and most helpful you’ll ever meet in a hotel. Our ever changing wishes were never a problem. The interiors are magnificent, the food delicious. Add great personalized cocktails from the resident-mixologist on top of that, to make your stay beyond perfect.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2021

The hotel is located in the district with a very beautiful buildings where you can feel atmosphere of Tbilisi in pre Soviet Union times. The hotel has preserved authentic design of the building, very talented designers restored vintage floors, doors and walls with wonderful drawings. These elements create atmosphere of staying in art museum of 19th century, yet the hotel is very cosy and thanks to very friendly hotel staff, everything feels like home. The breakfast choice is great too. Highly recommend this place!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Unfound Door, General Manager at Unfound Door Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2021

Hello, Dear Muninessa, Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely The Unfound Door Team

Reviewed 19 August 2021

This is a different hotel in Tbilisi. I stayed at 7 hotels during my latest visit to Georgia but this is definitely the best. If you are looking for a fancy hotel with standard facilities and large reception area this is not your choice. This is a four-month-old family run hotel with limited number of rooms at the second level of a building. The management has a vision to expand their project and develop the other two floors. The " magic" of this hotel” is the team work of the staff reflected into a unique experience. Everybody is relaxed, smiling and willing to help. They make it a purpose to satisfy your needs and even exceed your expectations. The breakfast is another experience. The breakfast is very good and all homemade in the small cozy kitchen. I didn't expect to be offered "egg benedict" with salmon. The ladies there are very nice and professional. The little "reception desk” is where you receive greetings whenever you move in the corridor and reminded of the free drinks. I hope other hotels in Tbilisi learn from the experience of Unfound Door Hotel.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank NotOnlyTravel
Unfound Door, General Manager at Unfound Door Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

Hello, Dear Guest, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Merab | General Manager

Reviewed 8 August 2021

I was traveling solo, and was impressed how great the stuff was, and how delicious the breakfast food was as well. The hotel is very well designed, their stuff gave me an overview of the history of the building, and talked about the design details. It was awesome to get to know better where you are actually staying. I felt very safe, and overall - my stay was very good. Convenient location, close to some cool restaurants and bars. I highly recommend staying there.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Unfound Door, General Manager at Unfound Door Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021

Thank you dear Anna for taking the time to post a review of our property. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Unfound door hotel. Our goal is always to exceed your expectations! If there’s anything we can help you with during your next visit, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We hope to see you soon!