Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$89
PricelineUS$89
Booking.comUS$89
eDreamsUS$89
Trip.comUS$119
TravelocityUS$89
1,169 results
All reviews amazing breakfast business trip excellent hotel design stylish lolita city kazbegi lounge georgia
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2021

I visit the hotel for my first time four years ago, and without doubt I don't need to try other one.
In my web I sell the ski activity together with the quality services in Rooms, because is a really experience to stay!!
The staff and the atmosphere in Rooms hotel is really perfect!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Natia Chikviladze, General Manager at Rooms Hotel Tbilisi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2021

Dear @Guiallongueras,

We are excited to know that Rooms Hotel Tbilisi has been your choice when visiting Tbilisi! It is always our goal to assure that our guests do the right experience and have an amazing time while with us. It is truly our pleasure to have hosted you. Thank you for the valuable time you took to provide us with your valuable feedback! All the highlights and positive evaluation with points are much appreciated! Loyalty is what values us the most, We can not wait to welcome you back and please contact me directly for a personalized stay arrangement should you allow us the privilege of hosting you with us again. My mail is GM.Tbilisi@roomshotels.com Take care and stay safe! We will be looking forward to hosting you with us again soon.

Reviewed 26 October 2021

Nice place, what to say more. Friendly staff, good food, clean, clean, clean place. Lot of pritie and nice people, stylish, mix of art deco and loft styles. Food is perfect. The most thing I loved is a bathroom staff, prija

Dear @mkaren27,

Kindly accept my belated thanks and appreciation for staying with us! We are excited to know that Rooms Hotel Tbilisi has been your choice when visiting Tbilisi! It is always our goal to assure that our guests do the right experience and have an amazing time while with us. It is truly our pleasure to have hosted you. Thank you for the time you took to provide us with your valuable feedback! All the highlights and positive evaluation with points are much appreciated! Loyalty is what values us the most, We hope to get a chance of hosting you with us again. should your travels bring you back to our doors, please contact me directly for a personalized stay arrangement. My mail is GM.Tbilisi@roomshotels.com Take care and stay safe! We will be looking forward to hosting you with us again soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2021

Rooms is my favorite hotel in Tbilisi. I Now it was my first stay in the post-pandamic times and I was glad to see that nothing much has changed. Rooms are fine, the lobby stylish, in particular for a couple of drinks at night and the staff is exceptionally friendly.

Dear @ChristianH2241,

Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

The rooms are unusual but nice, the fixtures and fittings are very substantial, I loved them.
The breakfast has an amazing choice. The restaurant is excellent. All of the staff are attentive and very friendly. He location is great for getting around the City. Would I stay here again, most definitely.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Natia Chikviladze, General Manager at Rooms Hotel Tbilisi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2021

Dear @999PeterK,

Reviewed 25 September 2021

I would give this hotel a 3.5 but since I can't, I'll be generous and round up to a 4. Pros: the hotel is very stylish and well appointed, the breakfast selection was amazing (and the staff at breakfast were nice), and the bathrooms are spacious. Cons: the hotel staff (reception, porters etc) were not that friendly (50/50 were nice/not nice), and the balconies offer absolutely no privacy. I paid extra to have a balcony I could enjoy but that was difficult to do given you can see the balconies of the adjacent rooms, so no privacy, and there was construction occuring at Stamba Hotel, which is directly across from Rooms, so whenever I opened my curtains or went onto the balcony, there was not only noise/construction, but workers looking at me. Super awkward and not worth the extra $ had I known this. Location is also far from the tourist sites

Date of stay: September 2021

Dear @Jennifer H,

Kindly accept my belated thanks and appreciation for staying with us! We are excited to know that Rooms Hotel Tbilisi has been your choice when visiting Tbilisi! It is always our goal to assure that our guests do the right experience and have an amazing time while with us.I am disappointed that we fell short of the usual excellent experience, we are capable to provide our valuable guests with. I do apologize for all the shortfalls you have mentioned. your constructive feedback has been shared with the respective departments for corrective actions. It is truly our pleasure to have hosted you. Thank you for the time you took to provide us with your valuable feedback! All the comments are much appreciated! Loyalty is what values us the most, We hope to get a chance of hosting you with us again. should your travels bring you back to our doors, please contact me directly for a personalized stay arrangement. My mail is GM.Tbilisi@roomshotels.com Take care and stay safe! We will be looking forward to hosting you with us again soon. Hope to get a chance to correct your not-so-positive experience. Take care and stay safe.