Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$75
PricelineUS$75
Hotels.comUS$75
eDreamsUS$75
TravelocityUS$75
CheapTicketsUS$75
All reviews wine cellar live piano music antique furniture old town georgian hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2021

Went for dinner quite a few times, haven't stayed in the hotel. Food has been consistently high quality, made fresh, presented with flair. Good service and nice wine selection. Many thoughtful, decorative touches throughout the entrance lobby, wine cellar and restaurant section. If interested to learn more about Georgian wine, they had wine tasting sessions in the cosy wine cellar/bar prior to the pandemic; don't know about current protocols though.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Trippin2018
Reviewed 8 March 2020

I'm not a frequent reviewer of hotels I stay in - and I have stayed in lots - but I will make an exception in this case. I stayed several nights at Beno Kashakashvili's lovely boutique hotel just over a week ago and, even if I had been expecting something a bit special from the reviews, I was bowled over by the exceptional standards it sets on all fronts: tasteful décor; comfortable, spacious room; excellent service from all the staff and management; wonderful food, and exceptional wines. The owner himself is a model of discreet charm and courteousness. It's unconventional and it's exceptional.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 21 November 2019

A great example of traditional Tbilisi architecture,VINOTEL is located in the old town with beautiful views and unique rooms with exclusive antique furniture. Thank you for the wine tasting and the fabulous Georgian Hospitality. It is a wonderful memory to take away of Georgia;excellent food,wine, music, service. Everything was perfect and harmonious. It is my hope to return again!

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

I have heard a lot of great reviews for this hotel from friends who have stayed in this property.

When we arrived, the check in was very smooth and the staff was so welcoming and helpful. They helped us bring our luggage.

Breakfast time came and OMG - the moment we walked in, Dato greeted us with a smile and the moment we sat down - champagne was served

For a person who has this mantra “must be sunset somewhere” this was quite a treat.

But what I love the most is - there was a musician playing the piano. What a way to start my day.

Thank you so much for a wonderful experience. I will definitely come back.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 855leym
Reviewed 24 September 2019

Vinotel is an excellent hotel in Tbilisi with beautiful views and wonderful staff. I was fascinated by the Vinotel tasting room and their wonderful wine. Thanks, my friends, for giving me the opportunity to be the guest of this hotel. Good luck!

Date of stay: September 2019