Mercure Tbilisi Old Town
Priceline
US$235
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsold townsky loungerooftop barnice hotelfavorite hoteltop floorperfect locationmemorable staywithin easy walking distancenarikala fortressshort walkbed linensulfur bathshigh levelgeorgian foodmain sightsrooms are comfortable
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I liked the hotel very much, location is very easily accessible and view from the hotel amazing, cleanness and tidiness of the hotel has to be mentioned. Rooms were well designed and cozy. Breakfast was excellent . Anyone would be pleased to visit this place.

Room Tip: front view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank giorgiturmanidze
Erdogan S, General Manager at Mercure Tbilisi Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Giorgi,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Tbilisi Old Town.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in the very heart of olf town, in walking distance to all main sightsings. Comfortable and cozy rooms, breakfast is outstanding with huge variety of healthy choice. Staff is extremely helpful and well trained. Roof top bar Sky 7 has breathtaking views and delicious food. Very nice place to relax after exhaustive day. Thanks to the entire team for memorable stay.Highly recommended!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Erdogan S, General Manager at Mercure Tbilisi Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Mari,

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The staff is very friendly & always ready to help. The best breakfast in the city.
Rooms are specious and clean. Perfectly located hotel, just a short walk from the old city, local restaurants and night life. Highly recommended

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Natasha,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I want to say that it was really good stay, it was my first experience in georgia and I really enjoed it. First of all I want to mention stuff who were very helpful even thou I was with group time by time I was walking around the city , on reception thay give me good tips for good georgian food and wine, also I want to mention great breakfast and also wonderfull view from terrace.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Great location, extremely helpful staff, speechless view, national food master class was very nice. Sky7 bar is a very nice place too.
Also very clean hotel, with a wonderful rooms, i really enjoyed.
Highly recommended.