All reviews old town sky lounge accor hotels rooftop bar nice hotel perfect location sulfur baths narikala fortress walking distance top floor main sights bed linen memorable stay high level tourist attractions reception staff cable car
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Based in the centre of Tbilisi, it is only five minutes walk to the Old Town. Plenty of restaurants, coffee bars and ATMs nearby.
Hotel possesses a restaurant, bar, gym, sauna, spa and free Wifi. Breakfast is self-service with an excellent range of food. Bedrooms are spacious and air-conditioned.
Buses to most parts of Tbilisi stop nearby.
This is a good place to stay if you wish to see the sites of the city.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank David S
Erdogan S, General Manager at Mercure Tbilisi Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear David,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Tbilisi Old Town.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I've travelled to Tbilsi and stayed in many hotels, but this one was the best. Bright rooms, cozy atmosphere is everywhere, very helpful staff, delicious breakfast and very strong a la carte service. Sky7 is wonderful - a place everyone must visit. They deserve 5 stars!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Erdogan S, General Manager at Mercure Tbilisi Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear George,

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Room is perfect, always cleaned, personal is very friendly.Hotel location is most amazing one, you really feel warm and comfortable during staying in this hotel and with these staff personal. I can recommend this hotel to everyone without any doubt.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Erdogan S, General Manager at Mercure Tbilisi Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel.Excellent location, next to the old city. Good room, comfortable bed. Good service and smiling staff. I want to mention, a magnificent restaurant and a terrace with very tasty food and great views.
I do not have a lot of experience in hotels, but I think that this is one of the best hotels in Tbilisi.
I advise everyone.
And If I get to this city, then I know where I'll live.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I liked the hotel very much, location is very easily accessible and view from the hotel amazing, cleanness and tidiness of the hotel has to be mentioned. Rooms were well designed and cozy. Breakfast was excellent . Anyone would be pleased to visit this place.

Room tip: front view
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank giorgiturmanidze
Erdogan S, General Manager at Mercure Tbilisi Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Giorgi,