All reviews old town sky lounge rooftop bar accor hotels nice hotel perfect location narikala fortress sulfur baths favorite hotel top floor within easy walking distance bed linen main sights cable car georgian food tourist attractions nice view
Reviewed 5 January 2018

This hotel is in the city center with a distance of 500m with the metro station Avlabari.
The ropeway station is only a 5 minute walk. The hotel itself is amazing. A lot of delicious Georgian restaurants around. The hotel restaurant "Old Town" is recommended. Hotel room is comfortable. Maybe some minor mistakes, but that won't change anything. Hotel staff are extremely friendly. Totally recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west may have a view of the Mtkvari river.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 3pixter
Erdogan S, General Manager at Mercure Tbilisi Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Guest,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Tbilisi Old Town.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Mercure Tbilisi Old town is really comfortable - food, interiors and location - you could walk to Old town, to visit restaurant (just near you can find 2 good restaurants - left side from main intrance when you exit hotel). Also you could order transfer to airport which is very comfortable. Reception speaks English,Russian at least. Also I can recommend them as location for training or conference, but be very careful with up floor veranda - we had bad experience(( but ground floor conference room was nice. Hotel restaurant also very good, but I recommend to walk and try outside restaurants.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ver0chka
Erdogan S, General Manager at Mercure Tbilisi Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Mercure for 3 nights and had a wonderful stay. Location is fantastic, walking distance to lots of attractions and plenty of restaurants and cafes.
The room itself was spacious and well presented.
Overall a memorable stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MissKitty08_8

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I have stayed several times at this hotel for work. The location is the best, right in the center with lots of bars and restaurants in the vincinity. The hotel itself also had a very nice bar/restaurant of the roof from which you have beatiful views of the city especially at night when the lights in the city come on. The rooms in the hotel are very new, beautifully decorated and very clean. The beds are exceptionally good. The bathroom has everything you need. The breakfastbuffet is also very good, lost of choice. All staff in the hotel very professional and friendly. Lobby and bar on ground floor very nice. I really enjoyed the massage in the hotel, very good and not expensive for a hotel. This hotel is my choice when I stay in Tbilisi, very good value for you money.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Erdogan S, General Manager at Mercure Tbilisi Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Good location, professional and cool employees. Nice roof top SKY 7 bar with large choice of cocktails, wines and food. Various Choice Breakfast as well. Spa with saune and hammam
I strongly recommand this nice hotel !!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Erdogan S, General Manager at Mercure Tbilisi Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017