Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,399 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2012

One of my favorite hotels in the world, the service is great...
Special thanks to those who are working in Lounge Bar area, because one night I returned hotel
late around 11PM after business meeting, I was looking for moment of peace & quiet. Well... Lounge Bar staff took a notice of that and provided me with such a place that I was looking for... looking down Seoul night-light view from 41st floor window and glass of drink... WOW... Thank you... Oh! rooms are modern, stylish and finished to a high standard... I highly recommend the Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel for business or pleasure...This establishment meets your expectation and easily goes beyond....

Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank nexttogreen
David C, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Hi there nexttogreen!

We would like to thank you for staying with us at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel and providing us with great feedback.

It is a pleasure reading comments such as yours, and we are extremely happy to learn that we are one of your favorite hotels in the world!

As you have mentioned, we have spectacular views overlooking the city, and most warm and caring associates.

Our team and I will work towards exceeding our guests expectations and providing most personalized service.

Thank you once again, and if you are planning another visit to Seoul, please let me know and I will do my best to look after you.

Take care.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 November 2012

I stayed two nights at this hotel during my last stay in Seoul. Since I was going to take a very early flight from Incheon Airport, I chose this hotel because of its location. Depending on your activities or plans in Seoul, you must consider the location of this hotel. It is quite far from the Gangnam area or downtown Seoul, but if you're on a vacation trip and time or distance is not a problem, you could consider this hotel.
It was recently opened, so many taxi drivers don't know it yet. But because it is new, the design and decor is very modern and great. The subways station in under the shopping center right next to the hotel, and the views from every room are amazing.
The gym is equipped with Life Fitness and the spa are very nice too. The downside is that you have to pay to get in to these facilities.

Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank ConnoiseurAsuncion
David C, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2012

Hi there ConnoiseurAsuncion!

Thank you for your review posted on TripAdvisor, which is greatly appreciated.

We are extremely pleased to learn that you consider our hotel to be an ‘excellent business hotel’ and that you have enjoyed our Sheraton Fitness programmed by Core Performance, and our Aequalis Spa.

Also, I wanted to let you know that we are working on various promotions to continually build up our awareness and ensuring that there are no confusions for the taxi drivers. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you once again for taking the time and leaving us your valuable feedback.

ConnoiseurAsuncion, we look forward to your next visit.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 22 November 2012

What a hotel... The reception on 41st floor and I stayed in room below. Breathtaking view of Seoul from the windows. Especially from the two restaurants i have been to. Variety choices of breakfast buffet, but was not all that impressed coz it had very little international dishes. You can find loads of restaurants at the building lower floors and of quality. Proximity to outside restaurants is good too, loads within 500mtrs distance. Never felt I stayed away from the city centre. Clean rooms and comfy beds . All the tiredness of work eases while I lay my head on the pillow, so comfortable... thanks Sheraton. I will definitely recommend this hotel...

Room tip: If you don't mind the distance to city centre, you will love this place...
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
David C, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2012

Hello Sameer B,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel.

We are pleased to learn that you had an excellent stay. It is great to see that you have enjoyed our breathtaking views and our comfortable Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed II.

We cannot thank you enough for sharing your wonderful experience and it is great to read how much you loved your time with us, we truly appreciate you sharing your recommendation.

Sameer B, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2012

I stayed at this hotel from Nov 9 - 13, 2012. I was concern at the beginning as the taxi driver told me was not the best place to stay because it was not very close to town. After spending four nights I totally disagree with the taxi driver.
The hotel is very modern. Service was just phenomenal. The facilities such as gym, sauna, buisness center are just amazing.
There is a shopping mall on floors 1 - 6 and in basement 1 and 2 there are restaurants. Additionally, right next to the hotel is the subway station in which you have access to line 1 and 2 that will take you to downtown.
Totally recommend this place.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank alexmurillo
David C, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2012

Hello alexmurillo!

Thank you for your recent stay with us and sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and you found our service to be ‘outstanding and phenomenal’. At Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, creating a warm connection with our valued guests is one of our top priorities and we will continually work towards providing most exceptional service.

alexmurillo, thank you once again, and please come and stay with us again soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 15 November 2012

Stayed in D Cube Sheraton in August 2012 on a way back from NZ. It is about 1 h 15 mins from Incheon Int Airport by airport coach that stops right at the hotel doorsteps.
Reading all reviews here I booked a club room (38th floor) with a king bed.
pros:
- great view from the room
- amazing service
- cleanliness
- SPA / swimming pool
- connection to D cube mall (loads of restaurants and shops)
- Incheon Airport shuttle bus
club room pros:
- free internet
- very good breakfast (continental/korean/french)
cons:
- a bit out of Seoul Centre

As I checked in a few hours later then I expected (unlucky to be in Seoul during Typhoon Bolaven..) I wasn t offered Evening drinks & hors d'oeuvres, but I think it just top up the impression of Sheraton D Cube Seoul

Room tip: pay a bit extra and get a club room
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello msidw77,

Warm greetings from Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with other travelers on TripAdvisor!

It is always a great pleasure reading such wonderful reviews such as yours, and we were extremely happy to learn that you had an “amazing” stay with us.

Please do contact me directly should your travel plans bring you back to Seoul, as you can be assured that my team and I will continue to offer another extraordinary experience.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon!

Best wishes from Seoul,