Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2012

I've stayed here many times and I found it to be a really awesome place to stay because of its convenience in location. I stay here the night before I need to fly somewhere because it's connected to the airport railroad. The staff here is nice and sometimes for Korean holidays they even have a few cultural things that they do in the office. I hear this year they might even have a Christmas party so solo travelers who are missing home can come and hang out here.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Fantastic time had. Everything great. Good location and JK is a great host. Would like to stay again here.

Date of stay: June 2012
2  Thank funky-eddie
Reviewed 19 March 2012

JK House is located right above the Hongik University subway station, which is a perfect location if you want to experience the vibrant area of Hongdae, a main area for young people, filled with bars, clubs and shopping!

The Guesthouse itself is also really good, the rooms are big and clean, the beds are warm and cozy, and the view from the rooms are breathtaking!

JK, the owner of the place, is a very helpful and nice guy. I went skiing when I was living there, and JK borrowed me his winterclothes and helped me to arrange both transportation to the mountain (Phoenix Park) and rental of equipment. He also showed me around in Hongdae during the evening, which was a really fun experience :P

I now lived at the place several times and will definitley live there next time I go to Seoul!

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank LarsS30
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I am a Taiwanese who live in Daejeon, Korea. This is the third time I stayed in JK House, because when I think about going to Seoul I will think about Jk house. Is so perfect location, every tourist spot is in 30min travel time by subway. And it well connect to the subway, you can take elevator from B1 and directly go to 9F, witch is so great when you have so much to carry. And they clean the room every day and the room is BIGGER than other hostel seriously.Also is cheap is 25,000won per night per person, which is about 23 USD. And also because I went there alone but I wasn't feel lonely over there, JK invited me to go out eat dinner with his friends! Surely Hongdae is famous of night club and a cultural youth spot so I went out with another Taiwanese girl to a bar to spent a great night <3
So next time when I go to Seoul, mmmmmmm.......... Absolutely gonna visit you JK! :)

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Nita H
Reviewed 6 December 2011

First of all I'd like to say that JK house was the cleanest and tidiest hostel I have ever stayed at. I had such a great time spending the evening with the staff. We ate dinner together and took to the streets of Hondae at night. I've stayed in Korea for 2 weeks, and Seoul for 4 nights, and above all the very short stay I had at JK house was by far the most interesting and fun. Whenever I return to Seoul in the future, I will definitely return to JK house. 2 thumbs up. you will not regret it.

Date of stay: November 2011