Ways to Experience Namdaemun Market
from US$92.31
from US$121.34
from US$101.74
2,892 results
All reviews street food hoehyeon station huge market traditional market dumplings cheap shopping for sale street stalls shops selling night market korean food walk around shopping area south korea souvenirs clothing vendors
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2019 via mobile

OK Market full of tat. If you like fake supreme stuff you will be in heaven. Some OK street food but otherwise I'd skip this bit of town!

3  Thank argerich1
Reviewed 27 May 2019

Very crowded market with lots of different shops selling the exact same stuff as all the other markets. They seem to have a high demand on phone cases in this country. We had very nice heotteok here.

3  Thank jolav12
Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

I love Namdaemun more than Myeongdong because the goods and the foods here are cheaper. But the market is a traditional one so it's a little bit dirty and crowded.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank MargarethT79
Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

I didn’t particularly care for this market. Too much cheap stuff in jam packed spaces and hoards of people. People rummaging through clothes scattered across tables, cheap knock off handbags, tee-shirts, etc. I did enjoy delicious bibimbap at a small restaurant nestled just beyond the cinnamon donut street food vendor. A lovely owner who stirred my food for me and was so very kind. I preferred Myeongdong neat LOTTE and Dongdaemun neat JW Marriott and Doota.

2  Thank JetsettinDiva08
Reviewed 26 May 2019 via mobile

Typical Asian market. Very nice to visit and get an impression of how people live eat and dress. Every time we are in Seoul we visit this place.

1  Thank HPM52