US$91
US$139
US$120
US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$101
US$116
US$104
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

All reviewsjonggak stationinsadong streetjogyesa templestains on the carpethi tech toiletminute walkairport bustea bagsexcellent locationsingle roomwithin walking distanceheated seatlast stopmajor attractionsstayed for nightsthe ground floorstandard room
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Located in Insa-Dong and few minutes walk to Jonggak subway station. Basically you can travel to anywhere by subway. The Airport bus stops right in front of the hotel which is a plus to me. Hotel is clean and comfortable, staff is friendly, helpful and able to converse in English.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
JEEEUN C, 매니저 at Hotel Aventree Jongno, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear MyronWong,

Your compliments have certainly motivated us to further develop our service of staff for the benefit of valuable guests, such as yourself.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We chose this hotel because the airport shuttle stops right in front, not knowing that it is only to & from Incheon. Since English is not widely spoken, I wrote an email to ask for directions from Gimpo as we were coming from Jeju but never got a reply. We just took a jumbo taxi. Once checked in, we found the location perfect for sightseeing, shopping and eating.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
JEEEUN C, 매니저 at Hotel Aventree Jongno, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear letchua,

Reviewed 28 March 2017

The location of the hotel is very very good. About 5min walk to the nearest metro - Jonggak station, which by the way, has a very cool book store cum cafes concept in the station itself. It's also about 10 min walk to Angguk station where you can then explore the beautiful Bukchon village area. If you're feeling adventurous, can even walk to the Gyengbukgong palace!

The hotel room itself is quite small but the cleanliness and comfort make up for the space. The toilet bowl was super high-tech with many buttons (with english instructions) and w\had very warm seat which was comforting as it was -2 degrees outside! There's also a 7-11 and coin laundry at the lobby.

The best part of the hotel is that the airport bus stop is right outside!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
JEEEUN C, 매니저 at Hotel Aventree Jongno, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

Dear Nasirah M,

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

We didn't regret booking this hotel. It is perfect. Perfect location, perfect size room, perfect amenities. What we love, the hotel has a 7-11 in the lobby. As you know, it is filled with lots of instant food, drinks, sweet etc.

If you take the airport bus, the bus stop is right in front of the lobby. Damn convenient! Insadong is just 2 minutes walk from the back door. The subway station is just about 5 min walk and it has an elevator entrance, so pretty lucky because we have stroller to push and you know how Seoul isn't stroller friendly city.

The room is large. In addition to the bed, the room has I call it a daybed by the window. Pretty big day bed, you could put clothes on it. My case, that's where my son was playing his cars. The window can be opened, but it is saved because it cant be opened fully. Just a little bit so the fresh air could come in.

Breakfast was very basic.

Highly recommended and would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
JEEEUN C, 매니저 at Hotel Aventree Jongno, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Dear Satwika G,

Reviewed 24 February 2017

I booked a room for 2 people that included breakfast on Agoda. When I checked in I was told I would be given only one breakfast coupon. The worker called to check on this and I was shown a document showing the Agoda booking that stated that room with two beds had a maximum occupancy of one person. Rather than just giving me another coupon for my son since that is what I paid for, they told me I needed to contact Agoda, which I did. Props to Agoda for fixing the problem so quickly. I'm not sure on which end the problem originated, but the hotel handled it quite poorly. The breakfast turned out to be super simple. I wouldn't recommended it.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
JEEEUN C, 매니저 at Hotel Aventree Jongno, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear Chris W,

We sincerely apologize that picture thing. It's unfortunate that our carelessness caused this problem. We would like to deeply thank you for your kind compliments on our service and the location of the hotel. I will share your comments with our staffs. Please accept our sincerest aplogy.