Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend Rio house. They are very accommodating who treat us like their family. They never hesitated to check up on us and they even give suggestions where to go shop and eat. Their place is very clean and gives a homey ambience. They are one of the reasons why we enjoyed our stay in Seoul.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Rio is always a good choice for staying in Seoul as it is conveniently located in Hongdae with easy access to different areas within the city by different means of transportation. Hospitality from Insung is always nice and great. Attentive service is another key of staying with Rio House again. No doubt, Rio House is our place of accommodation next trip to Seoul.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Rio House is very convenience, nearby the exit 2 of Hongdae station. 7-Eleven and Starbucks near the building, Rooms also great for 4 peoples to stay and we have many luggage. Air condition and the hot water (shower) is good. Insung is a very helpful guy. Next time to Sel must choose Rio House again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I am a frequent visitor of Korea, and Rio House Hongdae has always been my preferred choice of accomodation. It is highly convenient to travel in and out due to the close proximity to the subway station (a few minutes walk), and finding food is just so simple. Most importantly, service is great and am truly appreciative of the help rendered throughout my trip. I would highly recommend tourists to stay at Rio House Hongdae.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Ever since I've stayed at Rio House for the first time, it has become the only choice for me. I have since stayed there for 3 times.

The location is perfect - just a 2 mins walk from Hongdae station. You can take the AREX train from Incheon and reach Hongdae within an hour. The shopping area is just across the street with countless restaurants nearby. There’s a 7-11 in the street beside and a small supermarket further behind.

Rio House has studio apartments that are huge – all comes with kitchenette and bathroom. There’s a self-service laundry room in basement 2. They offer tour packages and the best thing – help to order food delivery!

The owner, Insung, is very responsive and friendly too. Before our arrival, I contacted him to ask about luggage storage as we would be arriving very early in Seoul. He was so nice to offer us to check-in the room directly, allowing us to have a short rest before touring Seoul. What’s more – he left 2 power adapters in the room. This shows that he really takes care of the details and traveler's needs.

Seoul is definitely a city I yearned to return and I’ll absolutely choose Rio House!

• Trip type: Travelled with family