Hotel Aropa
Hotel PJ Myeongdong(Seoul)
US$72
US$124
US$81
Nine Tree Hotel Myeong-dong(Seoul)
US$100
Royal Hotel Seoul(Seoul)
US$153
US$129
  • Restaurant
The Grand Hotel Myeongdong(Seoul)
US$110
US$101
Metro Hotel(Seoul)
US$103
US$98
Travelocity
  • Fitness centre
All reviewscity hallnamdaemun marketfrosted glassmen's saunaonsen stylebathroom wallhour minutesroom was clean and comfortablesafe deposit boxunderground shoppingseoul stationwalking distancedunkin donutskorean fooddeluxe twin roomstay at this hotel againstayed days
Reviewed 23 June 2017

The room was very quiet and clean and the sleep quality good. There are some good restaurants nearby. The metro station is very close. There were just two issues: the breakfast was really strange (a mushroom soup for breakfast, really?) and the staff at the reception was not particularly helpful.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Witoldzio
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I booked it based on the location and pictures online. But the check-in process involved copy of my passport, which is first for me in a Korean hotel, and they pre-swiped my credit card. Since I didn't have a choice, I complied but creepy feelings are there. My room reeked of old cigarette smell. Overall, if you are looking for a convenient location, then it's not bad. But if you want quality and safe clean environment, look for places in Gangnam.

Room Tip: Be prepared to have your passport and credit card information because you need it to check in.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We spent two nights here and found the property very clean with a comfortable bed, and in a very convenient location near City Hall. The neighborhood is full of restaurants and there is a pharmacy, a 7-11 and bank right around the corner. If you have trouble finding it it is down a short alley across the street from the back entrance of the Plaza Hotel. There is some construction in the area which gets going early in the morning but it didn't really bother us.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2017

My boyfriend and I were a little bit scared to see how Hotel Aropa would turn out because we saw some bad reviews but we LOVED IT! It was close to Dunkin Donuts and had some places to eat and bars around. There was also a convenience store like 10 feet away so it as very comfortable. The bathroom walls were glass so there was no privacy at all (might be weird when sharing a bathroom with a friend). Ladies, just letting you know, the bathroom lighting is AMAZING!! When we first got there our taxi driver had to drop us at the road because his car couldnt fit in the alley. It was literally 20 steps from the road to the hotel and you can see the huge sign! The only thing I didnt like is that there is only a MENS SPA. I wish they had a womens own also bc I love spas! The room was nice and neat and the bed was comfortable. It was bigger than I thought. They gave us free water everyday but we opted for room cleaning every other day because we had a long stay here. I would recommend it to anyone! They even made it easy when we wanted to extend our stay one more night!

The hotel is walking distance to City Hall station, The closest exit is Exit 8 but you can also walk to exit 2 i believe. You can also walk to the palace and gwanghwamun station! Its really cool because we didnt explore around our area until we were leaving so that is one thing we kind of regret. LOVE THIS PLACE. Would recommend!

Room Tip: quiet room, close to sightseeing, close to subway, close to bars, close to city center, glass bathrooms, no view
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Esther S
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Its near city hall mrt. or The plaza hotel if your coming from the airport. Limo bus. The rooms are clean, soft bed. There is construction going now so a bit noisy. There are alot of restaurants near by and near lotte dept store. Would stay here again. Rates vary on the time I was able to get it at $50 a night plus taxes on hotel websites. As high 80.. Guest get %50 off the MEN on spa.

Room Tip: 2 blocks from exit 8 city hall mrt.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends