Free cancellation until 02/08
US$70
US$78
US$61
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
US$205
US$176
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$205
US$183
All reviewsexpress bus terminalfrench districtthe club loungespg platinumlarge department storenice hotelcentral citybusiness hotelan upgradebusiness tripglass doorthe room was nicebreakfast buffetwifi is freefront officehan riverthe air conditioning
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

Bath room its not close well (by side of the door is not covered well ) , its still can looking by outside, this will be problem if we stay with friends or our family. Daughter or son. I hope this hotel can fix the transparant view near the bath room door.

Room is small, its not we expected when we book. I book for 3 person.

Same breakfast food every day... Boring..

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Yee Nam K, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul Palace Gangnam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2015

Dear Engaktaudeh,

Warm greetings from The Palace Hotel Seoul.

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your review on Tripadvisor.

Regarding the room size, we have guest rooms ranging from 25 to 119 sqm with different room type. We would appreciate that if you give us another chance to be able to meet your expectation with newly renovated rooms for your next visit.
I have shared your feedback with our teams and please be rest assured that the matters have been discussed to ensure that we provide guests with a better level of service.
Once again, thank you for your valuable comments.
On behalf of our team members, I extend our best wishes and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future. If your travels bring you back to Seoul, please contact me directly at kdw0628@spalace.bizmeka.com so that I may take care of your stay.

With Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 9 December 2015

I had a great stay at The Palace Hotel Seoul. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean and modern. The only thing that was frustrating was trying to locate the Pool. There wasn't any signs anywhere (even on the elevator) telling you where it was at. However, in the end I will say this worked to my advantage because it resulted in the pool area being almost completely empty. For everyone reading this reviews, the pool is on the 5th floor (take a right of the elevators). **my review from expedia**

Stayed: December 2015

Dear K1 R,

Thank you for staying with The Palace Hotel Seoul and sharing your valuable review on Tripadvisor.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. And thank you for considering us “Nice Hotel”.
In regards to the sign of the Pool, please be rest assured that your comment was noted and we took steps to rectify it. We apologize for the inconvenience you had experienced.

We sincerely thank you for your feedback and we will continually work towards seeking improvement on guest service. I would greatly appreciate if you could give us an opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

Regularly travelled S.Korea since 1996, stay with the Westin & Marriott Grp of hotels for biz & any other Inns or Motels during holidays to other provinces or suburb.
1 reason putting up @ The Palace coz it's close & walking distance to a best friend's home. All the while I thought it's a Business hotel, only realized it's a Tourist class.
Arrived in Airport Limo bus, along the Roadside of hotel instead at d main entrance. This is the ONLY hotel where they didn't send any bellboy to help guests at the bus to carry luggage n I had to wheel it myself.
The Front Desk impressed me the most, Ms Jeon Eun Jung, who speaks beautiful English literally went all out to help me. Extremes flexible n accommodating.
Not too impressed with housekeeping, though rooms was pretty clean but coffee/tea was not replenished and/or wrong toiletries was replenished.
I had quite a list of suggestions for Stone Plate, cafe located at level 1, Mr Lee Jin Hyuk, Asst Manager was superb to make an effort, sitting next to me n read thru my 3 pages of improving items. He even invites me to return back to the cafe 3 months later so as I m able to see the difference.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Yee Nam K, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul Palace Gangnam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2015

Dear Jamie L,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking the time to provide us with your feedback on Tripadvisor.

I would like to express my sincere apologies for not being able to meet your expectations. We have noted your comments in regards to inconvenience and addressed to our senior manager to ensure these problems are rectified and not to happen again.

Once again, we appreciate your feedback and we will strive to continuously improve our level of service and exceed guest expectations as a first-class hotel. It would be appreciated if you could kindly give us an opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

If your travels bring you back to Seoul, please contact me at kdw0628@spalace.bizmeka.com so that I can take personal responsibility of your stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed our six night stay at the Palace very much. Room was small but laid out very well. They do have a few western style outlets in the room to charge phones, etc. Pros: clean, well maintained, friendly staff, very good but pricey food. Cons: it's close to the subway but expect at LEAST a 15-20 minute walk to actually get to the trains. We ended up taking a lot of cabs which were plentiful in Seoul and not that expensive (get a standard cab, not a deluxe cab which can be double the price). But most cab drivers know how to get to the hotel easily. The gym, pool and spa are tucked away in another part of the building, but once you find them the services are great.

Oh and yes do take the airport limo shuttle to the hotel as it's the cheapest and fastest way to get there. We also checked out Sorae village, it's a pretty cool area.

All in all a great hotel and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Yee Nam K, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul Palace Gangnam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent 6 nights stay with us at The Palace Hotel Seoul and considering us “Very nice hotel”.

We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind review would be helpful for other guests who are planning to visit our hotel. Guest satisfaction and comfort are our top priority. We will continually work towards providing warm service and better facilities to exceed our guest expectations.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable comment. If there is anything we may arrange for you prior to you next stay, please contact me at kimyn@spalace.bizmeka.com.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Y. N. Kim

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Very good business hotel easy to reach from airport (first limousine bus stop). The deal for executive floor is good as you can eat there. Rooms are small but convenient. And of course service is ....Korean perfect. Only issue was that my room was on the street side and despite being at 11th floor traffic was noisy. Gets better late but when you have a jet lag not perfect. Ask for back side room.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Yee Nam K, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul Palace Gangnam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2015

Dear Arnaud T,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us, taking your time to provide us your valuable comment. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at The Palace Hotel Seoul and your overall experience was satisfied.

For the room type, we have 8 categories of guest rooms ranging from 25 to 119sqm, so I’m sure that we are able to meet your expectation with newly renovated rooms for your next stay. All of our guest satisfaction and comfort is very important to us and we will continually work towards providing better service and memorable stay.

On behalf of your team members, I extend our very best wishes and hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest regards,