Hotel Kobos
Zzzip Guesthouse(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$42
Hostelworld.com
Gateway Korea Guesthouse(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$48
Hostel Tommy(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$38
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Come Inn Guesthouse(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$38
Cindy's B&B(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$74
Time Travelers Relax(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$57
Lazy Fox Hostel(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$37
Glad Mapo(Seoul)
US$91
US$82
Time Travelers Party Hostel(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$35
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsheated floorshotel stafftwo nightsyeouidolineamenitiessubwaylocation
Reviewed 9 December 2011

My family (6 of us) stayed at this hotel for a week. Our rooms were cleaned daily and we had fresh towels everyday. Near MRT about 5 mins walk. There are plenty of cafes nearby like the Paris Croissant, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, 7 Eleven as well as restaurants. Breakfast was simple. I would stay here again during my next visit to Seoul. Our only complaint was the noise that came from the guests next door. they were college students who came on study trip and boozed on some nights.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank anissha
Reviewed 10 September 2011

We stayed in the executive suite...and for the money paid I expected much more.
TV only had about 5 channels, of which 1 showed English movies.
The bedding was dirty- blood stain on the duvet!!
The hotel seems old and the rooms do not look anything like the pictures on their website.
Breakfast incl, but when I went down around 9:30 I was told "breakfast finished", asked what time they stopped serving- 9:20, which I found ridiculous. Went back up and had my Chuseok manju cakes and sachet coffee for breakfast.

Spa bath was nice enough though, bed was good- nice and big.
Lots of hofs and places to eat in the area, and near the subway.

All in all I don't think I will stay there again- I've seen love motels that look much grander for less.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2011

Great value and service. Clean and nice. Was pleasantly surprised the spa worked and the whole family could fit into the tub. We slept so well, we slept through the breakfast time. We woke up past 9am every morning, which was a shame because it would have been nice to try the brekkie and review it.
Lastly, we had just checked out and it was raining outside. The whole family helped us out with our luggage into the taxi and helped tell the taxi driver where we needed to go.

Room Tip: Just bring your clothes, everything else is there.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank bnch
Reviewed 23 July 2011

Hotel room is surprisingly big and clean. Toilet came with a spa function. Near to mrt, about 5-10 mins walk. Breakfast was simple. Staff can speak english, and quite helpful. The hotel provides basic necessities for free; however, the comb is not clean.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank sonria28
Reviewed 7 July 2011

I have been to Seoul once before and this is the first time I'm staying in Hotel Kobos. Previously, I stayed in Lotte Hotel. My first impression of Hotel Kobos was that it looks like a love hotel. My travel agent had told me that it was a 3* hotel but I think it's only worth at most 2*.
The furnishings inside the room were worn out. The towels were torn at the sides, yellowish and had a musky smell.
It takes about 1 hour by train to reach Downtown Seoul. The nearest subway station is National Assembly, which is a 5-10 minutes walk away. The hotel is surrounded by office buildings, so there's no tourist attractions nearby.
There's no free wifi in the hotel but there is a computer with internet available in the room. It's window-based and in Korean. There's also a jacuzzi and steam bath in the bathroom too.
Given a choice again, I would choose to stay somewhere closer to town, given that the subway closes at 12 midnight and there are still places to visit at night in Downtown (Dongdaemun etc.).

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family