Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Snaptravel
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
Destinia.com
CheapTickets
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2012

The hotel is clean and equipped with all necessary supplies, plus a twin-size jacuzzi bath tub! Not much facilities provided but good thing is it is nearby the MRT station, restaurants and convenient store. Hotel staffs are very friendly and helpful too. I'll definitely recommend this place to my friends.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mantrajr
Reviewed 8 October 2012

The room is not very clean to me but still acceptable.
There's no safety chain and the door is opened outward.
Thus, I feel unsafe at night.

The room temperature was a little bit high.
But I'm not able to find the controller to lower the temperature.

The English level of staff seems not very good. I had to use very simple English and speak slowly.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Yvettell85
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We stayed at this hotel last month so we would be able to join the USO's DMZ tour easily. The maps I found on the internet show the hotel in different places. I don't know which is correct. We arrived at the Seoul train station late at night. The taxi cab driver we got had a hard time finding the hotel. We don't speak Korean and the taxi driver didn't know English. I had printed out the hotel address and Google map (it was in Korean) but it wasn't of much use and he didn't know of the Hotel Elle. He understood the Kaya Hotel. So, he went straight down the main street to the front of the Kaya Hotel. He went inside that hotel but they didn't give him any useful information. I knew from reading the Trip Advisor comments that this hotel was in an alley but in the dark we didn't see any alleys. We could see the USO sign so I knew we were close. We then drove past the big office building next to the Hotel Kaya and saw the small alley on the right. The left side of the alley is the wall with barbed wire on top for Camp Kim and the USO. We turned into the alley and the Hotel Elle is immediately behind the office building. The alley curves around and goes past the Rainbow Hotel and ends up on the street with the Namyeoung subway station.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank LATraveler604
Reviewed 16 September 2012

New and stylish. Bathroom equipped with supplies not usually provided (3 hair brushes...). Modern clean, well located, I definitely recommend it. Not much service provided but.... All accessible nearby.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Though we normally book 4 or 5 star hotels, we needed a hotel close to Camp Kim for an early morning USO DMZ tour (and due to an early morning arrival into Seoul via train from Busan that same day). The first clerk didn't speak very good English so we were passed onto another employee. The room ( a variation of the Fountainebleau room pictures on the website) was a good size with one double and one single bed, a large flatscreen TV, a two person jacuzzi and full size bath/hair products, a hair dryer and mini-bar with two bottles of water. The problems with the room were low lighting in the open bathroom, the shower was in the uneven bottom jacuzzi and the toilet was in it's own room in which your knees almost touched the wall (not great for anyone over 5'10"). Though we didn't have time to look around the immediate area, the hotel was a 2 minute walk from the Namyeong Station and a Paris Baguette (next to the station) for great danishes and coffee for breakfast. The Samgakji Station was less than a 5 minute walk. The positives were that the room was clean and for the size the room, it was a decent value at 150 000 won. We returned to the Sheraton D-Cube as it was already booked prior to the trip. The Sheraton, a five star hotel, was about 279 000 won (for a club room), so almost double the price but more amenities like club lounge ccess with breakfast and spa/gym access.

Date of stay: September 2012