All reviews nile view rooftop restaurant egyptian museum a city view room tahrir square walking distance zamalek island room service mini bar early check clean rooms reception staff wonderful stay metro station house keeping front office enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I like hotels that are quiet and have good Internet. Novotel was the quietest hotel I stayed at in Cairo. Internet was not very good however. Available, but slow.

There's also very little around the hotel. I stayed on Zamalek as I was told it's the happening place in Cairo. This is true, but the section with restaurants and cafes is on the other part of the island so you'll still need to take a taxi - or long walk - to the more cosmopolitan section.

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank Michael M
NovotelElBorg, Manager at Novotel Cairo El Borg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Mr. Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Cairo El Borg. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Good Business Hotel with clean well lit rooms and good service. The staff and friendly and helpful. Although in the heart of the city, a little remote and not walking distance to shops, cafes restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ArulP_13
NovotelElBorg, Manager at Novotel Cairo El Borg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Dear M.ArulP,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Cairo El Borg.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Confortable hotel good river view. complete breakfast. Small gym and some machines out of service
Swiming pool in the same plant of the reception didn't like.

good wifi connection and acomodation. recomendable.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank 907jorgej

Dear M.jorgej,

Reviewed 5 May 2017

it was really amazing. i enjoyed my vacation there the location was very good and the service of the stuff was excellent and they were very friendly , the room had a great view, really loved the food there, and the room service.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bassem N
NovotelElBorg, Manager at Novotel Cairo El Borg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Dear Mr. Bassem,

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Great location, good room and service. The staff is friendly and helpful. Their breakfast was excellent with a lot of variety so you won't be disappointed. We were only for a day and a half in Cairo and glad we used this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SPK22
NovotelElBorg, Manager at Novotel Cairo El Borg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear M.SPK22,