“Generous portions”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Ranked #303 of 4,327 Restaurants in Cairo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 February 2018

The location is ideal for outdoors as it is on the second floor in the village at CFC overlooking the fountain. Service was very good and the food was tasty. The portions are quite generous and the price is average. So if you are hungry and want good food, pasta specifically, you should go there!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant for the 1st time and overall its a nice place.Good food good service it will not disappoint you at all, good value for money and a family friendly place it has an outside seating on a nice view.The prices are neither cheap nor expensive.its an Italian restaurant serving Italian food not the best but the food is nice.I recommend it .

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We went to the branch in Cairo Festival City. The view over looking the fountain was beautiful. They have a coloring children's menu with free refills that comes with an ice cream dessert. They also provided crayons, which kept the children busy. Our waiter was friendly but a bit excessive in recommending items on the menu, especially the most expensive items on the menu. I ordered the Parmesan-crusted hamour fish, the medium portion, which was quite big but the crust had no trace of Parmesan in it and was a bit heavy. But overall, as a family we were satisfied with the atmosphere and food.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I was in Cairo Festival City branch, it is one of the best restaurants that offer Italian food i have visited in cairo, we ordered three different plates and all were perfect delicious and fresh really i will visit it again and again.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

I went to Romano's Macaroni Grill with one of my foreigner Friends, The waiter welcomed us and he was very nice.
He advised us to take a tomato soup, and it was good.
The main dishes was horrible, we asked to have a well done steak, both steaks came rare, they cooked it agin and came medium, we asked to recook it again, it came medium well. My friend ate it, but I couldn't.
The waiter gave us Ice cream as a compensation, and finally I found my self paying 500 EGP for a very bad food. PLease avoid if you like a steak well done.