US$66
US$135
Hotel Royal(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$28
  • Breakfast included
City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$520
US$128
US$256
US$230
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

Osiris Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$18
US$94
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnile viewitalian restaurantthe hotel staffbusiness hotelpleasant staybusiness tripegyptian foodduty managerpool sidenice poolspecial thanksmaladpyramidsrasharenovationmrcorniche
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Has multiple restaurants inside, some shops, very close to the Egyptian 'Walmart' next door, etc. Rooms are nice, staff is incredibly friendly and attentive. They offer an amazing breakfast and have a good pool as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
HI Maadi H, Manager at Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear RB,

Reviewed 3 May 2018

It is a nice hotel, in front of Nile River. I had a room with Nile view with balcony. The hotel is clean and I enjoyed the stay. The breakfast also quite good. The staffs are nice and helpful. It is located not far away from pyramid.

Stayed: April 2018
HI Maadi H, Manager at Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear shya2721,

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

A wedding event at he new pool lounge by The Nile River, unforgettable sunset scenery, wide range of tasteful dishes, with BBQ menu, and unstoppable music.
The place has a mix of modern dining experience with beautiful oriental pergolas around the pool.
Perfectly the right place for a memorable event.

Stayed: April 2018
HI Maadi H, Manager at Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Bido105,

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I only stayed for one night, but the total experience was superb. The staff at the front desk were very helpful, the room was well sized and light with a great view over looking the Nile. The meals that I took were very good and the coffee shop in the lobby served excellent coffee and cakes. The overall ambiance of the hotel was relaxed and welcoming, the WIFI is excellent.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
HI Maadi H, Manager at Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Mr. Garry B,

Yasmine Elsayad
Front Office Administrative Assistant

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Thank you to the Holiday Inn for a fantastic stay in Maadi, Cairo Egypt. Rooms and beds comfortable. Entire hotel team outstanding and breakfast consistently good. The team that made my month long visit comfortable, welcoming and a home away from home. It's the little things that make a difference and the hotel staff go out of their way to make sure you are welcomed. I particularly appreciated how the staff working in the various restaurants remembered my preferences; how the gym/pool team took the time to show me how to use new gym equipment; and how the desk and concierge staff took the time to show me how to reach a particular destination and then handed me a card with the hotel number and often an individual mobile number "just in case" I needed assistance getting back to the hotel. Look forward to my return visits and highly recommend the hotel for those working Maadi or the vicinity. Only minor suggestion is to designate the entire lobby area as non-smoking.

Room Tip: Nile Views Lovely
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
HI Maadi H, Manager at Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Kmhontravel,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to know that you had a good time, liked our services and staff. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.