5 people are viewing this hotel
eDreamsUS$144
PricelineUS$144
travelup.comUS$208
3,285 results
All reviews old palace zamalek tower garden cafe the executive lounge beautiful hotel an oasis business center nile view breakfast buffet special thanks four seasons mona omar security gezira traffic pyramids
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2021

Nice Hotel with good Service. Good Room Service especially from Ramzy.
I recommend the hotel for short stays either business or pleasure. Location is good and convenient. Nice garden and historic building.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2021

My first experience traveling to Egypt was remarkable! My experience in this hotel was outstanding! The staff is very accommodating. The grounds are stunning! I ended my stay with a traditional Egyptian Hamman ritual in their spa. Faten and Sameh made my experience better than I could have ever imagined!! A perfect ending to start my journey overseas back home! I hope to visit again next year inshallah!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2021

This is my fourth time here. I have been coming to Cairo for most of 2021 because Egypt had minimal Covid restrictions and I could not travel to my home country. I needed a place for R&R every six weeks. Eventually I found the Marriott in Zamelek. The gardens are an oasis of calm in Cairo. It is situated in Zamelek which has walkable neighborhoods and more great restaurants nearby. The food in the various restaurants is great. I tended to chill in the Garden cafe with the friendly waiters Ayman, Mustafa and Mohommed. The gym has free weights. Not super heavy ones but enough for me. Pool is small but you can still get some laps in.

The rooms were kept spotlessly clean by my regular cleaner Sayd and Fattay.

The rooms are quiet when the balcony doors are shut.

There is also an Al Borg Laboratory within walking distance (15 minutes) where you can get a same day PCR test before flying.

Reviewed 26 November 2021 via mobile

Today is my first day at hotel and I had to wait 2 hours for my room and while am waiting in the lobby bar one of the staff asked us to leave and wait outside because this place is only for the guest in house i told him am just waiting for my room he told me to if I would like stay here i have to order anything from the bar I told him its not my problem that I have to wait the hotel management to prepare the room I really find this unprofessional

Room tip: Lobby bar
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mosaad Hussein, Marketing at Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2021

Dear Islame805,
We are very sorry for the unexpected experience you had. Immdiate actions have been taken to make sure things are better soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2021

Very good food! the service was really excellent and the staff are soo welcoming. Mahmood farouk was our stewart and he really helped make our night fascinating! The manager himself passed by to check that everything was going smoothly and okay. The place offered us great dessert on the house as well ;) All in all, it is a highly recommended try!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple