All reviewsnew towerclose to the airportfront officelarge bathroomnice poolreception deskvery nice hotelspecial thanksexecutive floormrgymconciergedrivervarietiestraffic
Reviewed 8 February 2016

hotel is close to Cairo airport.
A lot of shops and restaurants near the hotel ( macdonalds , KFC ).
The hotel is very cheap compared to the surrounding ones.
The underground around Cairo also is close to the hotel.
The staff is very friendly Mr Bassem the front office manager and his team Ossem , Ahmed, Rana .
The hotel has a casino, gym and spa .
the breakfast room is huge and a lot of items on the buffet breakfast .
Also the Italian restaurant serves good Italian food.
I'll recommend the hotel to my friends .

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Amany G, Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2016

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive compliments mentioned towards our hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to convey your experience to share the professionalism with the entire team.

On behalf of our entire staff here, we would like to thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Once again, thank you for choosing Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

Amany George
Executive Office Manager

Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

I've stayed one night in this hotel with a friend. The location is nice, I like the atmosphere of the hotel and how clean the rooms were. I was disappointed with the staff's behavior, they seemed rude and I didn't feel very welcomed. They demanded payment immediately before check-in which is weird and even weirder when he asked to charge extra incase I used anything from the mini bar, and since I said no, as I was entering the room the receptionist called to remove the mini bar contents. I've JUST entered the room. Couldn't you wait till I leave? The next day we asked to check out at 2 pm rather than 12, they were okay with it which was nice. We headed out for a couple of hours and came back only to find out that our key is disabled and we couldn't get in and it was still around 1:45 pm. How rude is that. We were glad we were leaving anyway. My experience at this hotel was ruined by the staff's behavior.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Amany G, Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2016

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience happened to you during your recent stay.

Rest assured that all the relevant issues pertaining the unexpected attitude of the Reception team was discussed and raised with the concerned Department Heads and immediate action was taken to fulfill the guest satisfaction and to implement our brand attitude.

On behalf of our entire staff here, we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Amany George
Executive Office Manager

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

My family and myself had a wonderful Stay at the hotel. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and accommodating. At the concierge Mr. Shaaban was extremely helpful in organizing our trip to the pyramids and the museum and also the city tour. The guide provided was a very knowledgble charming lady. Overall a memorable stay in Cairo.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank arul64
Hani127, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Dear Valuable Guest,

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel Tower & Casino.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation for your positive comments posted on Trip Advisor.

Needless to mention that your comments are the tools that motivate our entire staff at Sonesta Hotel and keep their service consistently up to your expectations.

We would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Very very very good service and hotel and very good room , very big room and more comfortable and the housekeeping services was very good and the resturant was very delicious and the front office team were very nice and very friendly speicaly mohamed anwr, ahmed sobhy and the manager Hazem that we request for late check out as we had late flight and he gave to us free and really I recommend this hotel to all my friends

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel , very good service , good room and very good staff , very nice food and very tasty , the hotel very near from down town and very near from the biggest mall in Nasr city ..All the staff are very good and very friendly especially the front desk agents especially Mohamed Anwar from the reception and his manager Mr. Hazem he is very nice manager and really I recommend Sonesta Hotel for all my contact ...... Thanks alot

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank royalsma

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

Once again, thank you for choosing Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.