2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$85
eDreamsUS$85
Prestigia.comUS$129
1,312 results
All reviews cairo airport live sports international terminal an early morning flight an overnight stay club floor modern hotel lebanese restaurant perfect hotel duty manager close to the airport rooms are spacious short stay main restaurant business trip special thanks evoo
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

I had a great time at the hotel, I'm not giving this review a 5 star because I had a little problem with room keeping, they took my bag out of the room, probably thoughht i checked out I'm still in the process of trying to get it back but I must say they have very good and attentive staff, i met two of their staff at the restaurant maged and another lady that works at the bar, who tried everything to help my find my bag before my flight took off, they were very warm and although i didn't get my bag, they made me feel comfortable And i thank them for that

Trip type: Travelled solo
Hisham Gadayel , Other at Le Meridien Cairo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review of Le Meridien Cairo Airport following your recent stay.
Your comments were greatly appreciated and will be shared with the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Best regards
Hisham Gadayel-Director of Finance (In charge of Le Meridien Cairo Airport Hotel)

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

I came to Egypt and stay in this hotel couple weeks now,and the quality of service was very good.Also the restaurant in the hotel was good too,taste, looks of the food,and service was amazing. Shout out to Doaa, the receptionist of this restaurant, she is very nice and helpful, and other staffs too. I will definitely stay in this hotel if I have a chance to come to Egypt again. Good job everyone.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for your review and positive comments pertaining to your stay at Le Meridien Cairo Airport. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to meet your needs and expectations.
Looking forward to the pleasure of your next visit.
Hisham Gadayel- Director Of Finance (In Charge of Le Meridien Cairo Airport Hotel)

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

I stay at this hotel regularly for convenience during transit or late night arrivals. Always enjoyed the modern feel, spacious rooms & comfortable bed, as well as the pool which is heated during winter & nicely designed.

However, lower standards & lack of staff are noticeable since Covid started. There was nobody attending the pool when I went at noon, I had to search around until I found some towels next to the toilets behind the pool area. Pool bar was closed and if you wanted to order anything you had to go into inside the hotel’s sports bar to order.

Wireless phone next to the bed was not working. I had to call & ask 3 times for a charger cable to borrow because I forgot mine at home. I got it the following day few hours before check-out.

Finally: disappointing by not being upgraded to the next room category as a Gold member. I was actually already becoming Platinum & showed the confirmation email to the receptionist but I got a standard room, exactly the same as in previous visits. The hotel says it’s an upgrade to be on a higher floor, but with 5 floors total it doesn’t make a difference to me. The view is actually worse because you see the desert roads & ugly industrial buildings behind the wall instead of just the pool garden area.
A correct upgrade is the next category which can be booked in the reservation system, not a fake fantasy upgrade to a room which the customer cannot book in the first place. So in reality, this way they prevent guests being upgraded to Executive Club rooms so you can’t use the lounge.
Even though I generally like the staff & rooms, this is the only Marriott/Bonvoy property where I experience this and therefore I’m sad to say I don’t plan to return again.
I will stay at my other regular hotels where I am more appreciated as an elite member.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tousson
Hisham Gadayel , Other at Le Meridien Cairo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Dear Mr. Tousson,

It was truly a pleasure having you at Le Méridien Hotel Cairo Airport,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments following your recent stay, we appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that has occurred and for not meeting your expectations.

Your feedback are valuable to us and we would like to assure you that it has been raised and communicated with the concerned team for immediate action.

Looking forward to welcome your kind self-back soon.

Hisham Gadayel- Director of Finance (In Charge of Le Meridien Cairo Airport )

Reviewed 16 January 2021

I am very satisfied about your all services
Your dormitory,and cleanliness, and food also good, mr HATEM is give a nice serving us. He is good person. Overall are your other services are very good and thank you.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank for your review of Le Meridien Cairo Airport following your recent stay.
Your comments were greatly appreciated and will be shared with the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Best regards
Hisham Gadayel - Director of Finance (In Charge of Le Meridien Cairo Airport Hotel )

Reviewed 15 January 2021

It was very good,and compartable and the service was good,show respect and professionalism, assist and very approachable,were happy and thankful for the service and guidance which the entire hotel crew was given.
.hatem

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your comprehensive review of Le Meridien Cairo Airport and for your kind words about the hotel. We are delighted to know that your overall stay was a satisfactory.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best Regards
Hisham Gadayel (Director Of Finance - In Charge Of Le Meridien Cairo Airport)