Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$25
US$19
  • Breakfast included
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$231
US$130
US$294
US$162
US$260
US$174
Cancelon
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

The main reason to stay is the location, close to the old Islamic Cairo, the museum , Citadelle and to the train station for the Copt museum and churches. The people are friendly, the view from the 7th floor is fine but the room would need renovation. Still a good choice for this price

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Minoutaiwan
Reviewed 12 June 2014

On my first trip to egypt i chose this hotel as i had a few days to kill before continuing on my journey back to the US. The hotel is in a horrible area next to absolutely nothing. If you an afford to stay somewhere else please do. The restaraunt onsite hailed as a top spot is just as bad. I am not familiar with Cairo in anyway but I am well travelled and this the the worst hotel as far as quality and location I have ever been to. Usually i can at least find something or somewher to go. Not this time.

Room Tip: i travelled here in 2011
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
8  Thank Albertini3666
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I stayed there 2 times and find that the got a double price politic, the tourist one is a lot more than the local one. That might be OK but the prestations are poor for the price paid. On my formula the evening meal was included, usually just correct meal, but when i take the hotel transport to get a friend at the airport and we went back at the hotel 15 minutes after the usual meal time, nothing was left for us the kitchen was closed, and even if the front desk know all of it they din't left us a sandwich ou something else, they answer yes we know you paid for it but it is close. I never have been treated so unpersonnal service.

Room Tip: ask to see more than one kind of room
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank Lucky_Be_Quebec
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times when traveling to Egypt. I found it charming and very cheap. They worked to handle the needs of my family, and on one occasion the needs of a large group of college students. The remodeled rooms are very nice and clean, even by American standards. But the older rooms have a lovely charm of early 20th century Cairo. And the rooftop restaurant when it is open is wonderful. I hope the situation in Egypt improves so I can return sooner than later. Also, don't miss the old fashioned elevator. :-)

Room Tip: The newly remodeled rooms are much more to American or European standards, and the airconditioners are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank Amalleigh
Reviewed 11 July 2012

My husband and I stay here if we need to stay in Cairo overnight. We live in Egypt and use this hotel because No.1 location and No.2 its cheap! I love the old charm, the wooden floor boards, huge staircase, old fashioned {and in working order whenever I'm there} elevator. The rooms are basic, good working tv, fridge and A/C but bathrooms let the rooms down as they are normally so small but it does depend on which room you get - and sometimes there's not even a shower curtain! You also get given 2 tiny towels so make sure you have your own. We normally have breakfast and its the basic boiled egg, croissant, jam and a cuppa tea. My favourite part of the hotel is its rooftop bar with inside and outside seating. Great for a drink, smoke some shisha and take in the views. If you just need a bed for the night in Downtown/Central Cairo then this is ideal... if you're happy with basic and no where near luxury!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple