2,091 results
All reviews guest relations reception team very nice hotel pyramids area garden view lobby area great view of the pyramids egyptian museum tour guide iman mercury romeo cairo sphinx juliet le traffic
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Mercure let sphinx like my home really every thing is perfect special the welcome and the room bed it was very comfortable only we face problem on the WiFi and a lot of guest during the breakfast but overall the hotel is nice and I recommend for all the people

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nour W
Gamal H, General Manager at Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Dear Ms. Nour,

We very much appreciate your comments. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Sincerely

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I visited this hotel. Many times.. Its. Great hotel and great staff.. Nice breakfast.. Omar rashad is the best bell captain ever.... All the staff is very helpful.... This is really my second home.. Love mercure

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mohanadlove
Gamal H, General Manager at Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Dear Mr. Mohamed,

Sincerely

Reviewed 6 September 2016

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Gamal H, General Manager at Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Wi-Fi was not working in the rooms for the complete 4 days of my stay at this hotel. I was informed that it will work from the next day each time I asked.

Was travelling for business and this was particularly upsetting.

Food = nice
Location = nice
Room cleanliness = poor, they have carpets and liquid spills can be clearly seen.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SUDHIRY43
Gamal H, General Manager at Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

Dear Mr. Sudhir

Thank you for posting your constructive comments.

Please be assured that we take all the necessary measures to identify means of development and improvement to elevate the quality of service.

We are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our guests deserve the very best.

We look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you again where you would experience and touch the value of progression

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Really it's bad hotel. Poor room service. The bathroom is so bad. The staff were unfriendly. The breakfast is so bad with limited variety they even have no dishes to eat.
Pool is good. Garden is good.
However, I shall never going back to that hotel...

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dr_ajmn

Dear Mr. Alaa,

First of all very sorry for the delay in answering to your kind message. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx .I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future