1,983 results
All reviews pyramid view lobby area very nice hotel stayed here for nights swimming pool is travel agent tour guide egyptian museum nice pool sound and light show romeo refaat cairo traffic taxi juliet sphinx
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed at mercury Cairo left sphinx hotel with my friends. We welcomed in an excellent welcome. Thanks to the all for the help and the kind. I recommend this hotel when everyone wants to visit the pyramids area.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Gamal H, General Manager at Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Mercure Cairo Le sphinx for celebrating your wedding anniversary and husband’s birthday and for confirming Egypt’s safety to Tripadvisor readers.

It is my extreme delight to know that you have spent an amazing holiday and have enjoyed our services style as well as the team’s hospitality and attentiveness.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Before i talk about my experience in mercure Cairo le sphinx hotel i would like to thank all the staff here in this hotel for the help during our stay the location of the hotel was very wonderful and the stay was very comfortable it was soooo nice

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience during your stay at Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.
At Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and hope to serve you in the near future

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

When i arrived there, they have welcomed me so good.
They also take care of every little thing related to us to make us happy to the fullest.
I was pleased to be there.
Awesome experience there and so happy.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We are truely thrilled that your stay at Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel were extremely satisfactory.

In Mercure we are always trying to upkeep our service and standards to meet with our valuable guest expectation, we are happy that our services and facililties were admired.

I will make sure that the hotel staff is aware of your positive review which definitely will motivate them to never stop improving their performance so they may be rewarded with such splendid comment

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I visited the pyramids area so that i stayed at mercure cairo le sphinx hotel....... Thanks very much to all management and all the staff for the kind and for the help during my stay there. Every one should visit it

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Yousab E
Gamal H, General Manager at Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx for your recent stay in Egypt and for recommending us to Trip advisor’s readers and to our future clients.

I am extremely delighted to know that you have admired our multiple services and facilities, tasty food, stunning pools.

Mercure team is waiting for you for another amazing holiday

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

My stay at mercure cairo Le Sphinx hotel was a wonderful stay..... the staff in this hotel did his best to make us feel happy.... i recommend the stay in this hotel if anybody wants to visit the pyramids area

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx entire team would like to express their sincere gratitude for your kind feedback and for recommending our hotel. We are glad to know that you have spent an enjoyable holiday.
We are waiting for your next visit soon