Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
US$60
US$89
US$80
  • Restaurant
Pyramids View Inn(Giza)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$35
  • Breakfast included
Pyramids Loft Homestay(Giza)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$22
3,298 results
All reviewsle meridienpyramid viewtex mexpool areaswim up barbreakfast buffetnile cruisenew wingegyptian poundsbottled watertour companymain restaurantdowntown cairogreat pyramidday touregyptian museumfelt very safe
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Excellent in all respects, wonderful rooms, clean and spacious with all mod cons. Staff pleasant and friendly. We only stayed for two nights on the way to Sharma el Sheik but would have stayed longer if we could.

2  Thank Billslady24
Reviewed 27 September 2012

I have enjoyed and I my girlfriend during our stay in Meridian pyramid we had booked a night at the hotel and was in the new rooms and liked theorist from the room to the swimming pool and the equipment room was excellent ,also they have a health club and spa most excellent and in terms of the food impressed much, especially dinner where The book was comprehensive tourism company breakfast and dinner, , Also the hotel has two swimming pool and one of them has amazing views of the pyramids, all the hotel staff were extremely kindness with us a special reception staff where they had allocated us a room with all our needs of non-smoking room and a large bed in the new building.
In the end, I enjoyed my girlfriend and I stay at the hotel and I hope to come back again in the future if I had the opportunity.

Room Tip: Hotel is far from the airport around one hour and outside the hotel there's nothing much to do except go to the pyramids area in the morning and spend the day there till the afternoon.
3  Thank enrico o
Reviewed 26 September 2012

No major complaints here, for the surrounding area the hotel is like an oasis in central Giza. The view of the Great Pyramid is stunning, and the pool (fit with bar) is spectacular. You can barely see Khafre's pyramid and you cannot see Menkaure's from the Hotel. The food was average, not brilliant. Lovely mexican restaurant at the front of the hotel too, highly recommended the ice cream was unbelievable - best i've tasted! Rooms were clean and spacious. Wonderful hotel - bit expensive though!

Room Tip: There has been a new block which has just been added, stay in there. I think our room was 3093.
5  Thank Zakerias
Reviewed 21 September 2012

As an Starwood Platinum, Hyatt Diamond and Hilton Diamond guest, I have travelled the world and stayed at hundreds of hotels.

On many stays my second guest checks in before I do due to different flights. Despite emailing the hotel, adding the guest's name to the reservation and receiving confirmation from their reservations department, my second guest was denied check in. The hotel blatantly refused to check them in until I arrived. Front desk, the front desk manager and others came up with a multitude of lame excuses as to why they wouldn't allow it, despite written confirmation.

This was for a one month stay in Egypt.

I have never encountered such rudeness, arrogance and stupidity from any other hotel in the world.

Quite simply: Do not stay here.

We moved our business to the Four Seasons First Residence and will never return due to the ineptitude of staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank mikeyaus
Reviewed 19 September 2012

We visited Egypt for our honeymoon, choosing this hotel during our visit. Just one word: amazing! We asked for a room with pyramids view and we obtained it: we strongly recommend it if you plan a romantic trip. If your trip is not romantic, we recommend the cheaper (but still amazing) rooms without pyramids view.
We really enjoyed the hotel: stylish design, high level of cleanliness everywhere, high quality of rooms and facilities, very nice swimming pool and breakfast/dining area (with good food). Staff is qualified and friendly, with a good knowledge of english: suitable requirements for foreign tourists.
Locations is desirable if you plan to visit attractions like Saqqara, Dashour and Giza. If you want to visit Cairo, we still recommend this hotel, because Cairo is very noisy during the night and the quality of air is not good as in Giza, where the hotel is placed.
It is worth remarking that we felt safe during our visit: the hotel has high standards for safety and security.
Everything has been perfect and we strongly recommend this hotel for your visit, especially if it is your first time.

Room Tip: If money is not a problem, ask for rooms with pyramids view, avoiding rooms at ground floor too close to the swimming pool.
2  Thank lius84