We stayed here for the first two nights of our honeymoon. It was a great base to see the Pyramids but a half hour drive into the centre of Cairo; we hired a guide and driver for a full day's sightseeing so this wasn't too much of a problem. The staff at the hotel were excellent and the food was fine. The roof top cafe has a lovely view of the pyramids. Good hotel for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Giza at the foot of the Pyramids lies the Cairo Pyramids Hotel. The hotel is the perfect starting point for sightseeing, relaxation and business meetings alike. With elegantly appointed rooms and suites, two swimming pools and a variety of bars and restaurants to choose from. Both the Garden wing and the newly opened Pyramids wing are offering guests a contemporary, convenient and comfortable experience. Just 35 kilometer from downtown and 51 kilometers from Cairo airport and with easy access to the new industrial areas around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairo Pyramids Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Cairo - Pyramids Hotel Giza
- Moevenpick Hotel Cairo Pyramids
- Cairo Pyramids Hotel Egypt/Giza