US$135
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$109
ANAKATO2(Aswan)
US$63
Orbitz.com
US$20
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I didn't imagine that they have profile in TripAdvisor because i wont there to ask before I check the application,,,
The location is near from the station and the stuff are good ,,, but the decoration inside is bad for me ,,, and also the normal rooms is very poor ,,,the only thing in rooms in the high lever ,, and they call it super lux

Stayed: March 2017
2  Thank Ahmad A
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I was not able to get a room in the hotel I wanted as it was full during mid-year holidays,
The helpful staff at the Queen Nourhan Hotel could only find me suitable space at the Tiba for 450EGP/night double room no breakfast! We went to Tiba because the location was reasonable for the train station and for getting further into town. The shower flooded the bathroom floor which did not drain properly so the puddles just stayed. The bathroom light switch was behind the door, so you enter and leave in the dark. No light could be turned on/off while in bed. Brand new furniture scratched + damaged. Room never cleaned after check in. All the expensive wall tiles are fitted incorrectly, will come away at corners and look terrible. We were introduced to the owner, not friendly! Restaurant not open. Reception a shamles. Had to wait 20 mins to get a receipt at check out. Worst layout I have ever seen anywhere in the world. A spectacular waste of an awful lot of money!

Room Tip: Quaint in the negative sense. Avoid!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark C
Reviewed 3 September 2014

The description of our room (family room) didn't fit the description on the internet and the staff was very helpful and understanding, changing our booking and upgrading us. They also were extra willing to help arrange things like a felucca rent (from Aswan towards Luxor) and a trip early morning to Abu Simbel. If you go to Abu Simbel try to get on a big bus, not the mini buses. But it was the staff that made the stay here great. Location couldn't be better either.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Mimo R
Reviewed 23 January 2014

The hotel is in good location, very quiet and lots of food places and supermarkets around. The room was basic and clean. The manager went out of his way to help me get to the places I wanted to go in the most economical way possible.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank wildwoman99
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I was on a tight budget and it did meet my needs at the time. The neighborhood is quiet and lots of supermarkets are around. It takes almost 10 minutes walking to reach the down town & the main Train Station.
The WI-FI is not reachable in the second floor and you might need to get down to the reception entrance to get a connection. I wasn't encouraged to try their cuisine. The hotel manager is a decent friendly guy and you can ask them to arrange a multiple trips to Aswan landmarks.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends