Nubian Oasis Hotel
US$30
US$23
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed one day and joined abu simble tour which is not include guide. People very kindly and helpful. breakfast is not included. Employers helped me in everything ticket information about the famous place so Recommend

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Adem Ö
Reviewed 2 May 2016

The hotel is not new, not luxury or fancy, but is cheap and clean. We stayed there for 4 nights and I think it was a great value, compared to others of the same price. It is aldo well located and the staff is firendly.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lauenba
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

The accommodation there is very good for the money of the stay! The staff is helpful and the location is more than good - just next to the train station. You can leave your laggage and enjoy your trip in Aswan. For this price i think it is the best offer here!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank IvanTconev
Reviewed 21 November 2015

Between the (big) coachroadge in the room, the cigarett butts in the shower, the spits in the wall, and the dirt which was blowed by the air conditioner.
We couldn't stay the whole night. We decided to leave the place during the night...

Be very careful

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ronie R
Reviewed 11 February 2015 via mobile

Don't stay at Nubian Oasis Hotel Aswan.
We stayed there during the Egyptian holiday. There was no room in the other hotels, and they gave us a three bed-room with outside toilet and shower at 130 EL per night. All was dirty and got dusty.
We had refused the hotels Abu Simbel tour because of expensive price and joined the tour offered by another hostel. Maybe it made the manager offend us. Hot water was stopped our outside shower. We had to ask younger stuffs three times to turning on the switch of hot water and took shower 2 AM then went to the Abu Simbel tour at 3 AM without sleep.
On the second night, water was totally stopped only in our shower room. The manager said that it was because of a lot of people staying. But the other rooms had no problem. I found out a shower room upstairs and asked to a younger stuff for letting us use that shower. He answered me that we could take bath with the washbasin in the toilet. My husband did that, but I couldn't. At last, I used very cold shower upstairs. It was the most terrible experience in my long travel.

• Stayed: February 2015