Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$40.33
from US$97.95
from US$34.57
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

We did 7 days with Ra as our guide and he provided several services for us including transport between Luxor and Aswan and Hurghada and Luxor. We usually travel independently so we can do what we want when we want to accommodate the kids, but hiring Ra allowed us to do that and get the benefits of his knowledge of Egypt past and present. We highly recommend him as he will make your trip exactly what you want. He went out of his way to entertain our kids who were getting templed out and I don’t think our trip would have been the same without him. The best endorsement is if you would use a service again. I wouldn’t look anywhere else I would just call Ra again when I return to Egypt.

Date of experience: March 2021
Odyssey29236268604, Manager at Ra Egypt Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Thank you very much, I am greatiful for your kindly support and lovely time you share with me and my family . Wish you all happines. Looking forword to meet you again. Take will care of Yourslf Your Ra

Reviewed 11 March 2021

I have been with the best tour guide in Egypt . I Recommend Ragab for every one coming to Egypt we ..

Date of experience: February 2021
Odyssey29236268604, Owner at Ra Egypt Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Thank you so much for kindly words and supporting me. There is nothing better for me than hearing your positive words, I am very grateful for your positive review and it was my pleasure to be with you.
I would love to have the opportunity of welcoming you or any of Your again in the near future!

Reviewed 17 March 2020

We took this tour before we started the Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan and it was the best decision. The quality of the temples, the hieroglyphics, the history was fantastic, better than anything else we saw later on, with the exception of Nefetari’s tomb at Valley of the Queens. Fabulous!

Date of experience: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Odyssey29236268604, Owner at Ra Egypt Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Thank you very much, and I Wish all good and happines
Looking to see you again.

Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

I booked his tour for Aswan, Abu Simbel, and Luxor. It was very wonderful in everything. You can trust him as you enjoy here. Ragab who knows everything not only knowledge but also tips to get the best images with fluent English speaking
He also arrange amazing balloon as your request.

I strongly recommend him to all of you!!!

Date of experience: March 2020
Odyssey29236268604, Owner at Ra Egypt Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Thanks, Hope to see you again in luxor

Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

We are tourist from Thailand.Tha first think about egypt is the great pyramid 'Giza' but Egypt has many thing to interest especially Luxor-Aswan-Abu simbel route where are full fill our experience, unimaginable archaeological and cultural riches. If you go to there don't forget to take a balloon and riverboat at Nile river.
Thank you for my best friend - Mr.Ragab who a good guide to make a happy trip for us \\-_-//.

Date of experience: December 2019
Odyssey29236268604, Manager at Ra Egypt Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Thanks my friends and hopping to see you again. Ra