Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$41.74
from US$101.37
from US$35.78
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

I actually had such a good first tour with Raj I went back for more.. he has not only alot of local knowledge about secret spots. He had resources to show maps and hieroglyphics and was super easy to talk to.

Odyssey29236268604, Manager at Ra Egypt Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

it was my pleasure to be with you and I wish you all good and safety ,take care of yourself
your
Ra

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

There's so much to see in the West bank Raj can definitely help you make the best of your time and is super knowledgeable and kind. Very professional

Odyssey29236268604, Owner at Ra Egypt Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

welcome any time to west bank, where you could enjoy the ancient and modern Art .
your
Ra

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

I went with Raj to dendara temple and had such a great time..he is a really good communicator. He knows the history and location really well and many detailed points about the art and details..he showed me what different hieroglyphics meant ext. Would recommend

Thank you very much, I am grateful for your kindly support, I would like to thank you for lovely time and
the pleasant time you share with me too.
Wish you all happiness. Looking foreword to meet you
again. Take will care of Yourself
Your Ra

Reviewed 4 June 2021

First things first! Ra is the best tour guide I’ve ever had in any country I’ve been to- period!
If one needs a guide- there are about 15,000 of them in Egypt- but if one needs a guide who knows ancient Egyptian history in and out- then it’s Ra. You can name any Pharoah and he will tell you which dynasty or Kingdom the pharoah belongs to and the story. Any hieroglyph, by that I mean ANY hieroglyph- he will decipher it for you. Any relief or carving- he will tell you the history and the gods that they represent. Such was the depth of his knowledge- I was truly impressed.
If one is truly passionate about learning the ancient Egyptian civilization with all its gods, monuments, temples and hieroglyphs- then I don’t think one can find a better guide than Ra. I highly recommend him. For all practical purposes, I think most of us would visit Egypt once in our lives- why not make it worthwhile with a guide who can make it special.
A truly fantastic experience and if I were to ever go back to Egypt- I would pick Ra each time!

Date of experience: May 2021

Thank you very much, I am grateful for your kindly support, I would like to thank you for pleasant time you share with me too.
. Looking foreword to meet you again.
Take will care of Yourself
Your Ra

Reviewed 12 May 2021

Our family of four greatly enjoyed our trip to Egypt with Ra as our tour guide. All the transportation and hotels were comfortable and he always made sure we had enough snacks and water.
He was very patient with our kids and accommodated some last minute changes to our itinerary. We learned so much about ancient Egypt.
He responds very quickly to email and Viber messages. He always wore a mask and was conscientious of COVID safety recommendations.

Thanks again Ra for a wonderful experience in Egypt. Wishing you and your family health and peace.

The Patil/Tiet family

Date of experience: April 2021
Odyssey29236268604, Manager at Ra Egypt Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Thank you very much, I am greatiful for your kindly support, I would like to thank you for lovely time and the pleasent time you share with me and my family. Wish you all happines. Looking forword to meet you again. Take will care of Yourslf Your Ra