Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$40.16
from US$97.54
from US$34.43
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

We were incredibly fortunate to have had Ra as our tour guide: not only is he a walking encyclopedia with great English speaking skills, but he’s also an incredibly warm-hearted and caring person.

He tailored the sightseeing as per our preferences while keeping us engaged through his interactive way of teaching. You rarely meet guides who are as passionate and knowledgeable while turning the sightseeing into a FUN experience.

Visiting Luxor with Ra was the highlight of our stay in Egypt, and we can’t recommend him enough!

Date of experience: August 2021
Odyssey29236268604, Manager at Ra Egypt Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

Thanks a lot for your kindly support and words, wishing you all good and happines, see you again.

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

I met Raj on one of my first days and asked to keep on making your with him because he was a great guide, thoughtfully, knowledgeable and helpful

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

I actually had such a good first tour with Raj I went back for more.. he has not only alot of local knowledge about secret spots. He had resources to show maps and hieroglyphics and was super easy to talk to.

Odyssey29236268604, Manager at Ra Egypt Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2021

it was my pleasure to be with you and I wish you all good and safety ,take care of yourself
your

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

There's so much to see in the West bank Raj can definitely help you make the best of your time and is super knowledgeable and kind. Very professional

Odyssey29236268604, Owner at Ra Egypt Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2021

welcome any time to west bank, where you could enjoy the ancient and modern Art .
your

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

I went with Raj to dendara temple and had such a great time..he is a really good communicator. He knows the history and location really well and many detailed points about the art and details..he showed me what different hieroglyphics meant ext. Would recommend

Thank you very much, I am grateful for your kindly support, I would like to thank you for lovely time and
the pleasant time you share with me too.
Wish you all happiness. Looking foreword to meet you
again. Take will care of Yourself