Lowest prices for your stay
US$44
Free cancellation until 06/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$30
Hotels.com
US$30
PricelineUS$49
eDreamsUS$44
TravelocityUS$30
All reviews rooftop restaurant west bank family suite luxor temple tiny shower breakfast provided egyptian breakfast a small swimming pool big balcony room view hotel owner hotel experience water pressure taxi driver boat ride nile river karim
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2021

This is my first time in LUXOR and let me tell you will feel like you belong to this Hotel that is run by a big family. If you want to feel safe, protected, have a nice view of the East bank then come to the Mesala Hotel and book a room with a balcony. The view is Beautifull!!! Oh lets not forget our taxi driver Hamada; a humble and heartfull guy that will always guide you everywhere you go.
One day I will come back to this beautifull Hotel and Family!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mohamed Younes, Owner at El Mesala Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2021

Thank you for your nice comment, we do our best to make our guests holiday unforgettable. We are delighted you appreciated all so much. We are looking forward to welcome you again and spend more time with us!

Reviewed 16 October 2021

Excelent service, very attentive to all my necessities, excelent food the make you feel like your part of his family. If you need a taxi ask for Hamada is gentleman and good person everything the you need he help you.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your nice words and we are very happy that you had a nice vacation in our hotel. We hope to see your back in the further.

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

The staff and owner were fantastic. Very welcoming.
The room was a comfortable size and the bed firm. Room had a small balcony with a view of the Nile. Breakfast was delicious. There is WiFi available.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Mohamed Younes, Owner at El Mesala Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us we do our best to make our guests holiday unforgettable., thank you also for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you again in the future. inshala.

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

Fabulous stay! Room view/breakfast fabulous! From the moment we arrived the service was impeccable! Kareem and Eslam were most hospitable. We came as guests and left as family! Tours/taxis/ felucca were arranged and promptly received great service from drivers/ guides. Eslam went above and beyond in escorting us to nearest ATM among other necessities. My son, myself and my mother had the most unforgettable vacation thanks to Kareem and Eslam and their families. They are forever in our hearts. We can’t wait to return!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 24 February 2021

I love it here and I have stayed here a few times before now. My first time was in 2011 with same family business.

The hotel owner and manager are wonderful and very accomadating. The rest of staff are very helpful, freindly and always prompt to serve.

I stayed on the 2nd floor with the balcony overlooking the River Nile and WOW, I enjoyed the amazing Sunrise every morning!

The bed is comfortable, the water is hot and wifi is good.
The roof terrace is the best in the mornings for breakfast (which is delicous egyptian or continental as you wish).

The staff can arrange any tour that you want. I reccomend the Hot air Balloon experience!

Room tip: This hotel is in the best location on the West Bank of Luxor. Get river view with balcony for the best views of the River Nile and Sunrise.
Date of stay: February 2021

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a lovely time in Luxor, thank you also for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you again in the future.