Lowest prices for your stay
US$71
Hotels.com
US$71
Priceline
US$63
TravelocityUS$71
Orbitz.comUS$71
Trip.comUS$63
All reviews taxi driver nile river pools hassle trips sunset tourists felucca arabic ballon sights souk
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2021

During our multi-day trip, we spent one night at the Pyramisa Isis Hotel. The reception, food, room decor and pool were also great. The room and the pool also have a view of the Nile River. It was wonderful to see the sunset and relax in this hotel. I hope we come back and be here longer. We thank the staff for their kindness and helpfulness.

Room tip: The Nile-viewes rooms are wonderful
Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank Judith G
Reviewed 21 August 2021

Today I am very pleased because all the staff in the hotel have been given a Covid vaccination if they have not already had one. The second vaccination will be in 3/4 weeks.
This is a wonderful initiative by the Hotel and the Egyptian Govenment to protect not only the staff but visitors also.
If anyone has any doubts about visiting Egypt put them out of your mind as it's extremely safe.
The hotel staff wear masks and are cleaning all the time. The hotel is immaculate and staff are helpfull
Start thinking about booking your next holiday to the Pyramisa Luxor Hotel. You will not be disappointed

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2021

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years. After the Arab Spring things deteriorated in the hotels and town due to the lack of tourists. But the amazing people of the city and the hotel staff did their very best to ensure that we still had the perfect holiday, despite how hard things were for the Egyptian people.

The hotel has recently undergone an upgrade and modernisation of facilities. A nice job all said and done.

For over 10 years I have amassed a list of names of fair and honest people for trips and tours. The best I have found is a taxi driver who operates from the hotel known as Mr Max. His actual name is Hassan. I have found him totally honest and reliable, plus if you say no to something he accepts this without question. He is an excellent ambassador for Egyptian honesty.

Unfortunately not everyone is that way. In the hotel we were continually asked by the pool boy if we wanted him to arrange tours and trips for us. That he would do cheaper than anyone else. After I said no thank you, he would continue to pester me two or three times every time he saw me. I became so annoyed I started to avoid the pool. I was on holiday to relax and enjoy myself. I expected this kind of pressure selling at the souk, but certainly not whilst relaxing at the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Colin B
Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

We first stayed at this beautiful hotel 12yrs ago and thought we would visit for 3 days to see if anything had changed.
Wow, very beautiful hotel.The rooms are lovely and the gardens and views are stunning, situated right on the river Nile
The staff are so friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble
We stayed bed and breakfast only and the food is plentiful and tasty
Lastly,big thank you to reception staff, very polite and professional
Well done guys

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2021

The Service was great. Everything was on its right Place, starting from the smiley Welcome until the friendly Good Bye. The Reception, Housekeeping were friendly and great.The breakfast and lunch buffet were so special. Swimming pool service very nice.! I loved this time visit so much.

Date of stay: March 2021